• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
note 2 fits in my pants fine and i don't wear girbauds. at 5.9" they will probably just stretch the screen all the way to the edge of the phone to keep it the same size.

note 2 fits in my pants fine and i don't wear girbauds. at 5.9" they will probably just stretch the screen all the way to the edge of the phone to keep it the same size.

this. i wear slim/skinnies and they fit fine.

I wasn't really asking for a show of hands lol no offense. Those "phones" r just too big imo. U look ******ed talking on the phone and from what I've seen, they don't fit well. That's all lol. Back on subject... Mar 14th needs to hurry up

I personally think the size of the S3 is perfect. Anything over that size is just OD.

I hope the S4 keeps the screen size relatively the same ~4.8.

This real?
laugh.gif
I believe so. That was posted in other Android forums as well.

Note 2 isn't as big as people make it out to be. It feels larger than a regular phone of course, but it's not massive. Perfect size actually. I honestly don't see them making the actual phone much bigger, just extending the screen to the edge.

I remember when I had my droid 1 and thinking "wow there's no way a phone can get bigger than this" :lol:

Last edited:

We'll just agree people have different opinions. Cuz to say the note 2 isn't as large as its made out to be is as weird a statement as I've read on niketalk. Its literally the largest phone out... 1 inch smaller than a full fledged tablet...

Note 2 isn't as big as people make it out to be. It feels larger than a regular phone of course, but it's not massive. Perfect size actually. I honestly don't see them making the actual phone much bigger, just extending the screen to the edge.

I remember when I had my droid 1 and thinking "wow there's no way a phone can get bigger than this" :lol:

I said the same thing when the first EVO came out :lol:

But yeah the Note 2 screen is 5.5 inches right? If they get rid of the home button and stretch the screen some more towards the edges it would easily be 5.9 inches.

What i meant by that was it's not large to the point where everyday uses for a phone become difficult, such as putting it in a pocket or holding it to your ear.

My only complaint with the Note2's size is that I have to get a new car mount. It doesnt fit when want to use the GPS.
Fits in 1 hand, fits in my jeans, and even dress up work slacks.
I was surprised at how fast I got used to the size. I forget I have a super big phone until someone sees me with it and says "wow, you have a super big phone."

I like phones to have full 1-handed usability. I have a Nexus 4 and love it, but I do feel that it's too big at times.

Aight fam. I need some help I blacklisted one of my friends on go sms by accident and I can't figure out how to unblock them. Anybody?

I like phones to have full 1-handed usability. I have a Nexus 4 and love it, but I do feel that it's too big at times.

the nexus 4 barely bigger than my HD7...edge to edge screen tech definitely cutting down on device sizes

whats the sound quality like on the note 2? are the built-in speakers loud/clear?

Back
Top Bottom