Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nexus 4's unfiltered, pure Android >>>>>> *

Google needs to shut it down next year with da bigger screen and show Samsung what's really hood.....

I'm actually not ashamed of the fact that I didn't recognize a pr0n actress :lol: i legit thought diggs was referencing a new Motorola phone or something.

What is skin diamond
It's an icon theme pack.
roll.gif
really? hmm *googles skin diamond* "why do i have to turn safety filter off? *looks at results* O_O

THAT AINT NO DAMN ICON THEME PACK

The news app is simple rss widget and yeah I just pasted all the screens together haha

I found the mycolorscreen youtube tutorials really helpful since it was my first time doing this

DowntownJeffBrown? He's that dude helping people out with bumpers right now. I want to get a colored one, but I think I'm gonna stay with the black ones for a while. Apparently, he's bought from a site called buychina.com which is a taobao agent, and has gotten them shipped pretty quickly for about $12 each

Yea that's who I got it from. Ans yea I believe that's where he got them. Its great its exactly like the Google one. I think it is. I also want a colored one.

im about to skip the s4 and go with the note 2

[COLOR=#red]:lol: Bro, how are you going to skip something that hasn't even been released or even revealed yet?[/COLOR]
:lol: i have no damn patience... i dont even like buying stuff online just because i have to wait for it...
i mean, like most of us have said... the note line is a niche market and i think im in that market... well i guess i will wait, but if i see a good price, im jumping on the note 2 and i dont think i will have any regrets..

Last edited:
5.9 inch "phablet"? Wtf...get a 7 inch tablet and be done with it. I dnt understand how people love these huge tablet sized phones personally. If u care THAT much about a big screen, get a laptop

5.9 inch "phablet"? Wtf...get a 7 inch tablet and be done with it. I dnt understand how people love these huge tablet sized phones personally. If u care THAT much about a big screen, get a laptop
laptop cant fit in your pocket and make phone calls on the go...

Back
Top Bottom