145338ta4u94ajj07adoat.jpg

145339jmmkjxj9mkduv1j9.jpg

145339mfgjejl6mmj1pxqj.jpg

145339a6eeir558rw1v4e4.jpg

1453398wu3bfz6u8rxxz33.jpg

152909w1s2gwwoz6s21srf.jpg

1529091hxh1n18scpdtrs2.jpg

Just gonna leave this here(Source).

Note 2 user also....and I'm pretty damn tired of the "big phone jokes" myself. I just ignore folks now. Phone's not super big, other phones are just really small.

So he has to buy da S4? Let that man cook.
Maybe he's not a Galaxy Stan, i'd cop a N4 before da S4 my damn self.

[COLOR=#red]I guess you conveniently missed the fact that he said the HTC One is coming out in a month. Yet you locked on to him saying that the S4 is going to be revealed in a few days. Dude the S4 only exists by name now, nobody in here even knows what it's going to be like yet. The N4 is been there done that...the HTC One is already superior to the N4. BTW the "Pure Google" experience is kinda overrated when you can root dam near any phone to get it anyway.

Recognizing superior products =\= "Stan-ing". [/COLOR]

Last edited:

[COLOR=#red]Before this gets out of hand, that's a test mule. They run the new software on it so they can test the internals out in public without giving away what the hardware design is going to look like. After Apple's mistake of the employee misplacing the iPhone 4 in the bar and the new design getting leaked early, more companies are doing this. Even car companies do that.

Basically it's a disguise.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Before this gets out of hand, that's a test mule. They run the new software on it so they can test the internals out in public without giving away what the hardware design is going to look like. After Apple's mistake of the employee misplacing the iPhone 4 in the bar and the new design getting leaked early, more companies are doing this. Even car companies do that.

Basically it's a disguise.
I hope so. I've been waiting on the S4 for 4 months now. Haven'te used my upgrade; been using an old as Blackberry looking like its straight 2007 lol.

Okay let's be real, all phones look alike these days for the most part so the s4 can't be THAT different from the phone pictured.

Just spoke to a T-Mobile rep via chat, HTC One release planned for the 31st but might change without notice. Can't be right though cause it would completely defeat the purpose of running that trade-in program that ends on the 3/31. Guess we'll see.

All these teasers are making me less interested in the S4. Hope it can live up to the hype samsung building.

[COLOR=#red]Yeah the hype is unreal, I'm wondering whether we are going to be disappointed or not.
]What makes companies rich is mainstream support. I would consider most of you guys in here intermediate to advanced tech enthusiasts. Tech enthusiasts are a relative small percentage of buyers. It's the mainstream that wins the wars so to speak...that's why Apple is untouchable in many aspects. Samsung is starting to tap into that mainstream pool and that's the reason behind their success. The SII got it all started, the SIII gained even more followers and has caused some defections from the Apple camp...now people are actually checking for the SIV. Also forgot to mention both Apple and Samsung have enormous cash reserves to pull from in order to support huge marketing campaigns. That in and of itself can be the difference.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom