• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright so I need some advice on a phone to get my mom. Basically she is down to the Galaxy Blaze or the LG Optimus 9. Anyone have experience with either of these and want to chime in?

OK let me say this. I am a T-Mobile Employee so I have to pay full price for a phone. With my discount the phone can't be over 200 because that is the most she wants to pay, that is why I narrowed it down to the Blaze and Optimus.

Myself I just ordered a Nexus 4 yesterday.

Why doesn't she just get a phone as a regular customer and get something better? Unless she's not due for an upgrade than sure it makes sense but if not get something else for her.

Why doesn't she just get a phone as a regular customer and get something better? Unless she's not due for an upgrade than sure it makes sense but if not get something else for her.

Currently on Verizon so is switching. And $10/mo unlimited >>>>>>>>> signing a contract.

Last edited:
no offense but that pie control is ugly as hell. :lol: clean lock screen then you got a big as dial in the mix.

OK let me say this. I am a T-Mobile Employee so I have to pay full price for a phone. With my discount the phone can't be over 200 because that is the most she wants to pay, that is why I narrowed it down to the Blaze and Optimus.

Myself I just ordered a Nexus 4 yesterday.

Both of them are mid-range devices, but in the LG has the advantage with the latest specs. However LG is LG don't look to get software support from them in the near future and maybe Samsung since its one of their low-range devices.

I would go with the LG none the less.

[h2]Rumor: Motorola X Phone will be a ‘game changer’[/h2]
inShare

The Motorola X Phone is one hard device to pin down. We’ve been hearing rumors on Motorola and Google’s mystery project for several months now, the most concrete evidence of its existence being a job listing from Motorola for an X Phone project manager. Today, more rumors on the device have surfaced, this time coming from a trusted source of SmartHouse’s, who claims to have received information from high-level Telstra employees.

According to SmartHouse, Telstra CTO Hugh Bradlow has been quoted as saying the Motorola X Phone is a “real breakthrough, a game changer that will put pressure on Samsung and Apple.” We’ve been over the specs X Phone is rumored to include in previous posts, the low price point it’s rumored to sit at, and it’s wide availability options, but it seems Google’s real first device will have an even bigger advantage against the competition.

The Motorola X Phone will provide a Google service experience like no other device before it. Combined with Android Key Lime Pie, this is the first device Google has ever had complete total control over. And it’s going to show. Exactly what this means, we aren’t quite sure yet. But there’s a good chance there’s going to be a big difference between a Nexus device, intended to showcase the latest version of Android, and the X Phone, intended to showcase just what Google can do.

A Google I/O unveiling and a July release have started to become standard information attached to rumors. If the X Phone really is announced just a couple months from now, we should start seeing some legitimate leaks on the device any day now.

Via: DroidLife

Source: SmartHouse

I will never buy a motorola phone again, dont care what they do. They already got me twice.

I went to T-Mobile and  was able to get a Micro SIM without any issues.
pimp.gif

Its going to have that google influence experience. Its bound to be a great device. Plus Motorola has the best radios/reception tech. I'll look into it if rumors are true.

Galaxy nexus is upgrading to 4.2.2 as i type this. For you other nexus users you should be getting your update as well now if not soon.

One thing I notice with the N4 is that in my office at work I get absolutely no service... With my S2, it would fluctuate with one or two bars and sometimes I would even get 4g sometimes... What gives?

For the people using Google+ for uploading pictures/videos, how can I have it where if I delete the picture/video from my phone that it won't delete from my instant upload?

One thing I notice with the N4 is that in my office at work I get absolutely no service... With my S2, it would fluctuate with one or two bars and sometimes I would even get 4g sometimes... What gives?

For the people using Google+ for uploading pictures/videos, how can I have it where if I delete the picture/video from my phone that it won't delete from my instant upload?

Do you have Instant Upload already set up on the phone?? You can do that through the G+ app settings.

Mine uploads almost as fast as I take the pics.

Last edited:
Do you have Instant Upload already set up on the phone?? You can do that through the G+ app settings.

Yea it uploads right away for me too... But what I'm saying is since its now uploaded to my Google + , can I delete the pic off of my phone and have it just on my Google + account... Instead of having both?

Yea it uploads right away for me too... But what I'm saying is since its now uploaded to my Google + , can I delete the pic off of my phone and have it just on my Google + account... Instead of having both?

Ohhhh I get it. I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can.
I just switched phones, and not all of the pics from my old one are on the new phone, but I can easily see them through the Instant Upload folder in my Gallery.

Does anyone use Google Wallet?? Is it worth checking out?

quote]

I am worried about this. Signal in my house is weak for T-Mobile on my brothers Galaxy S3. And since the Nexus 4 doesn't have wifi calling what are other alternatives to use if my service signal is weak?

Back
Top Bottom