• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my homescreen looking like this.. What do yall think?

Any suggestions on making it look better?

Last edited:
NOte 2 owners, I just picked up my Note 2 yesterday. Let it charge all night. Took it off the charger At 6:30am. At 10:30am, my battery is down to 80%. Ive barely used it today. Checked facebook, instagram etc. Any tips?

Mines is the same. You gotta wait for an update to fix the issues.
The most recent update effed all that up. I could go 2 days of one battery. Now.....:smh:

My battery life is garbage now. Smh. Any idea when the new update for Verizon will release?

If the One X was made by Samsung it would've been deemed the greatest phone ever. That screen , build , camera , etc was all better than the GS3. The only shortcoming was the lack of expandable storage and that HTC didn't market it well and get it on all carriers.

If the One X was made by Samsung it would've been deemed the greatest phone ever. That screen , build , camera , etc was all better than the GS3. The only shortcoming was the lack of expandable storage and that HTC didn't market it well and get it on all carriers.
HTC hardware>Samsung hardware

Usabitlity and speed from Samsung phones wins it for me

For whatever reason scrolling and using A SGSIII>One X

Also, HTC Camera features>Samsung Camera features

but SIII Camera quality>HTC One X Camera quality imo

But on another note the Nexus 4 is unparalleled when it comes to that buttery smoothness 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Is there anyway to remotely control my phone through my Mac? All this customizing on my phone is giving me eye strain and wrist pains.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to get a new phone, have had the Thunderbolt. I'm open to anything, pick for me.

Top 3 phones right now I guess? lol.

I think I'm going to get a new phone, have had the Thunderbolt. I'm open to anything, pick for me.

Top 3 phones right now I guess? lol.
Note II

Nexus 4

HTC DNA

and if you are willing to wait then the SGS4
For those with the Nexus 4, how long did it take for the phone to get to you?
depends how long it says its backordered for you...once it ships its 1-2 day shipping

I need to step my customizing game up... These lock screens/home screens I seen on here and xda have me in shame... Mine is just so basic :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom