Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Make sure yall get that free Tamagotchi app available now. :pimp: :lol:

my s2 is messing up, had it for about 6 months and for the past 2 weeks it keeps turning off and on randomly. I did a factory reset and it continues to do the same thing. What can I do, also I don't have insurance on my phone

my s2 is messing up, had it for about 6 months and for the past 2 weeks it keeps turning off and on randomly. I did a factory reset and it continues to do the same thing. What can I do, also I don't have insurance on my phone

Same happen to me on my S2 it happened to be somehow the SD card was damaged... Once I took out the SD card it started working fine and it went like 2 weeks without any reboots before I put another card... I then bought a new card and the same thing happen after a few days... I'm guessing the SD slot in the phone gets damaged somehow...

Check to see if that's the problem, if it still happens after then its a different problem

Same thing is happening with my HTC Sensation. I think I'm just gonna order the Nexus 4 when I get paid next week.

Any gnex users get the 4.2.2 update yet? Mine still hasn't pushed through, check a few times a day. Cleared google services framework data but still nothing.

Google Now Update took it to 11 with Widget support, Can't wait for KEY LIME PIE. Its definately going to be a major redesign release with a 5.0 added to the name making it a significant update. Who's knows maybe that chrome pixel, and moto x phone will be part of Google Strategy for fusing Android and Chrome together. :pimp:

Alright so I need some advice on a phone to get my mom. Basically she is down to the Galaxy Blaze or the LG Optimus 9. Anyone have experience with either of these and want to chime in?

Got my N4 today :pimp: ... Had a system update and I thought it was 4.2.2 :lol: ... I also had to buy a micro Sim since it didn't come with one

Question for the dude with the UCCW widget... Is that also a launcher replacement as well? Is that widget any difference from the pie control app? Looking for which one would be better for my N4

Back
Top Bottom