• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
N4 > S3

note 2 vs da N4 would be a better competition

im 90% ready to buy a Nexus 4 from T-mo. They're offering it to me for forty bucks (with all the discounts applied) and commitment to a 2 year contract. what you guys think?

id do it easy

Last edited:
I just read that a Google engineer made this. No wonder it's so damn clean!!!

He made the API available and everything, so any app you want could work with this! :wow:

Tetsujin get to work!! :lol:

Someone's already made a battery extension in the Play Store! Two different ones, actually

Any way to keep the lockscreen full like that, mine shows up like this and i have to drag it down to see the notifications in full instead. I want it listed one by one instead of the small icons to the right of the clock.

Last edited:

Any way to keep the lockscreen full like that, mine shows up like this and i have to drag it down to see the notifications in full instead. I want it listed one by one instead of the small icons to the right of the clock.

Looks like that first pic is in the same pulled-down position.

I'm guessing this only works on the stock lockscreen for now, because I get a background when I try to put it on WidgetLocker.

im 90% ready to buy a Nexus 4 from T-mo. They're offering it to me for forty bucks (with all the discounts applied) and commitment to a 2 year contract. what you guys think?

From what I been reading on xda, they are making people switch over to the $35 data plan(5gb)

With that lock screen widget is there anyway to make it the main widget? When I awake my phone its the stock lock screen and then I have to scroll to the right to see the widget.

Can I make it on the default lock screen? Thanks

With that lock screen widget is there anyway to make it the main widget? When I awake my phone its the stock lock screen and then I have to scroll to the right to see the widget.

You can delete the main screen and keep the one with the widget on it.

You can delete the main screen and keep the one with the widget on it.

This, i had just the clock as my main widget, delete it and you're good to go.

Thanks for those who helped me out.

I tried to force the 4.2.2 update like I did with 4.2.1 but its not working. I'm hoping this update will make the phone smooth and non buggy like it was before the update

Does anyone use a screen protector for their Nexus 4 or is everyone going naked? I'm looking for one thats goo but still inexpensive. I tried the xtremeguard ones but I just couldn't get it to work right.

Does anyone use a screen protector for their Nexus 4 or is everyone going naked? I'm looking for one thats goo but still inexpensive. I tried the xtremeguard ones but I just couldn't get it to work right.
I've always rocked it naked. I think screen protectors take away the clarity of the screen. The N4 screen feels too damn smooth

I've never used a screen protector on any of my phones. Go naked all the time, hate cases and screen protectors.

If you're running CarbonRom or Liquidsmooth, you'll have the option to maximize lockscreen widgets:

Btw, anyone having trouble getting the Weather to show up on the dashclock widget?

Edit -- Location services needs to be enabled for weather to work. Would be great if this widget has the option to set location for weather.

Last edited:

If you're running CarbonRom or Liquidsmooth, you'll have the option to maximize lockscreen widgets:

yes but you then have to minimize the lockscreen to unlock the phone

Nope. Just hold down on the mini-lock and it will unlock. Or at least thats what I'm capable of doing. Not sure if your rom supports that.

if youre gonna go naked u gotta get a case bruh

Nope. Just hold down on the mini-lock and it will unlock. Or at least thats what I'm capable of doing. Not sure if your rom supports that.

i'm running xylon and just noticed the option for longpress to unlock. good looks.

if youre gonna go naked u gotta get a case bruh

naked means naked.

i have my phone naked the majority of the time but have a cheap "wave" case for when i go out drinking. i DO have a couple of small scratches on the screen (mostly along the edges) that are noticeable if held at an angle under light. just know that gorilla glass is NOT scratchproof.

i had a screen protector on my GS1 for the longest time before just deciding to rip it off. best decision ever. if you're not planning on reselling the phone, just use it the way it's intended. live a little.

Last edited:
I need help.

I got the N4 today, but it won't recognize my SIM card. I've tried rebooting the phone, but it still won't recognize it.

Nexus 4 peeps....

So I'm ready to start tinkering with my phone. Wanted to give it a few months on stock just learning the ins and outs. I want to get into some customizing now though.

Any suggestions on where to begin? What Mod should I use etc?

I'm pretty familiar with rooting, theres just so much stuff out there I don't feel like going through each thing.

I would like to set up widgets on the lock screen though. I like that.

Back
Top Bottom