Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
android vs. windows?

I prefer windows over android. the market isn't quite there yet though. Actually, the entire OS isn't there yet. Multimedia is much better on android. Android has phone specs for everybody at multiple price points. Android has much more customization, the metro ui/tiles on windows is cool but there is only so much that can be down with them.

Depending on the next product cycle announced at mwc, I'll probably be using android instead of wp8. I'm still using wp7.8 right now though.

Last edited:
bruhs... i still need a solid answer here...

note 2 or nexus 4...

i got 4hunna and i'm ready to spend it.
Honestly If you can get your hands on a Nexus just get the Nexus. Key Lime Pie is around the corner. Unless your wanna get real familiar with Roms

The only positive thing about the nexus is updates everything else the note is better at.

PIC to prove :8)

man go with the note 2. i just switched to a note 2 rom. touchwiz is nice on it. plus it's easy to root if you want a stock rom.

The only positive thing about the nexus is updates everything else the note is better at.

Ok I will admit I'm a bit ignorant on the Note

It has Screen size. dual mode and battery

What else is there?

Spen gives you alot of tablet esque features.
Various accessories my favorite being the usb host adapter so I can plug in an external hard drive or flash drive straight into my phone

man go with the note 2. i just switched to a note 2 rom. touchwiz is nice on it. plus it's easy to root if you want a stock rom.

From my experience with the n4 and note 2....I prefer the note 2 and i'm a big Nexus fan, but I do prefer AMOLED screens over LCD, thats just me though.

After owning a galaxy nexus and now an N4.. IPS HD> amoled. I first I couldn't get used to the IPS display but the colors are more true to real life.

From my experience with the n4 and note 2....I prefer the note 2 and i'm a big Nexus fan, but I do prefer AMOLED screens over LCD, thats just me though.

yeah, the note has better specs and a better screen. anything the nexus can do you can do on a note with root. or any phone really so you might as well get the better specs.

After owning a galaxy nexus and now an N4.. IPS HD> amoled. I first I couldn't get used to the IPS display but the colors are more true to real life.

this
the N4 has a better screen the note 2 just has a bigger screen
main things the note 2 has on the N4 is switchable battery/memory bigger screen + the stuff that comes with touchwiz i guess you could say LTE but i get 15-20mbps on average on my N4 so i aint eem mad

i know its the S3 but same technology on the note 2
NU3pc.jpg

Nexus 4
4.7-inch True HD IPS+
768×1280 pixels
318 ppi pixel density
Corning Gorilla Glass 2
Zerogap Touch Technology

Galaxy Note 2
5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED screen
720×1280 pixels
267 ppi pixel density
Corning Gorilla Glass 2

i was stuck between the note 2 and the N4 but getting no updates and then releasing a new phone a few months after was a huge deal breaker for me and copped da N4 :pimp:

Last edited:
Got another problem with google play ..

So I keep some playlists on my device so I don't stream.

But it's like every so often the song will redownload songs that are already on the device ..

Is there a fix for this?

Simpsons Tapped Out is finally on Android. Been waiting on this since so many people have been talking about it.

Here's the link

Finally

Spen gives you alot of tablet esque features.
Various accessories my favorite being the usb host adapter so I can plug in an external hard drive or flash drive straight into my phone

Those usb cables work with mostly any 4.1 phone

I'm gonna let this argument go. I just cant do a 5.5 inch phone. TOO damn big, I have a Nexus 7 for tablet things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom