• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
King foam, I found out its not working. I'm just going to manually change my prl
So I'm always on Verizon. When you hit *4 it should go to Verizon instead of sprint.

Slight problem with Google Play Music.

I'm using a Macbook, and you guys know how there's a Google Play icon in the menu bar? For the past couple days, I haven't been able to click on it to bring the drop down menu. It's like the icon is "frozen" or something. I've tried uninstalling the program, but the icon stays there. I've reinstalled it, and nothing happened.

I can't make changes to my albums sometimes or play the music on my computer, usually these bugs go away. Give it a couple days is my advice.

Antidope: I haven't seen that tweet pop up function on twicca. Would be nice if they added it.

Is this kind of thing normal?
I can easily get more out of my phone with juice defender and not using it non stop like I do but should the screen be eating up this high of a percentage?
Nexus 4? Did you just get it? It takes a couple of weeks to break in the battery. My friends Nexus 4 gets about 16-18 hrs now with 2-3 hrs of screen time.

Thanks for the heads up. I just got mine in today, so I'm planning on just killing the battery today and then going for the full charge overnight.

also flash custom roms/kernels. it does wonders.

i have Xylon rom + Franco's Kernel right now. gets me ~4-5 hours screen time.

Anyone use the Poetic Borderline Bumper case for the Nexus 4? I know about the splitting issues, but with a 3 year warranty, I don't think you can go wrong. Also, if it were to split, could you request a different color?

got my google n4 bumper case this morning :pimp:
looks good feels good and seems like it would protect my phone

anyways i keep getting text messages from tmobile saying i have a new temporary password every 5 mins wtf does this mean?

got like 5 text already

wtf apparently you get the text if someone tries to enter my tmobile account and hit forgot passwords wtf?????????
should i be worried????

Last edited:
i need this now, perfect case to show off the back

thanks for those links LeanNSupreme :smokin

Will cop, already on my amazon wish list. I was going to order the bumper but I felt like it wasn't enough protection (pause). This is the best of both worlds, protection and bling. :pimp:

I thought the white Nexus was dope until they flipped it over and it was black in the front smh. If Google ever realizes that people don't want the cloud and prefer external storage I just might give Android another shot.

Got it. I can force roam with cyanogen. Net is pretty fast now :lol: goodbye sprint... we hopefully I get the happy goodbye letter soon.

how much data u gobblin in one month?

About 15 gigs but that's not doing it. I found out you have to hit 300 mb of roaming data and you'll get the boot.

wowzers

there is one tower thatis by where i work where the 4g is available but if i connect it doesnt load so i have to manually switch to 3g till imoutta work :smh:

if i call sprint u think they'll fix it/?

anyways i keep getting text messages from tmobile saying i have a new temporary password every 5 mins wtf does this mean?

got like 5 text already

wtf apparently you get the text if someone tries to enter my tmobile account and hit forgot passwords wtf?????????
should i be worried????
I'd assume either someone is trying to hack your account or they are mistakenly entering your login name because they're similar to each other.

got like 5 text already

should i be worried????
I'd assume either someone is trying to hack your account or they are mistakenly entering your login name because they're similar to each other.

I was thinking the same thing.

My N4 came in yesterday. I got all my music and stuff from my G2 on it, so I'm good to go.
Coming from Gingerbread to JB is like night and day. I didn't know what I was missing!!! :wow:
Apps pull up like it's nothing, and I'm beaming pics to the lady just for fun. This is a really nice phone. I already threw WidgetLocker on there just for fun, but no launcher just yet. I'm still trying to get used to how everything works.

My case comes in tomorrow, so I'm being VERY careful with it until then...

Last edited:
CHROME PIXEL?

chromebook-pixel-1.jpg

New ChromeBook - Next Generation Concept... by dm_51129ba0cbea8

We have an intriguing development for you today, one that involves what’s supposedly a new Chromebook that it’s currently in the works.

Developer Francois Beaufort (the guy who provided the screenshots of the new Notification Center on Chrome OS) has published a post that seemingly shows a device named Chromebook Pixel. The device is a Chromebook with full touchscreen display, running at 2560 x 1700 pixels resolution. Beaufort calls it Google Link, and says that the device is currently undergoing testing at Google.

Soon after the video hit Google Plus, the clip was taken down, but we were able to snatch a copy. The video description suggested that the clip was made by a company called Slinky.me, whose CEO Victor Koch than took to Google Plus to announce that its servers were attacked by hackers. Attackers than allegedly made several videos of projects that Slinky.me was working on available on YouTube.

The tag line of the video is “Designed by Google. Down to the last pixel.” Could this mean that Google is working on a Chromebook that is completely developed in-house? After the ill-fated Nexus Q that’s certainly possible. Alternatively, we could be talking about the Chromebook equivalent of the Nexus program. In that case, Google could be working with an OEM to create a Pixel-branded computer.

This leak corroborates with an earlier report that claimed a touchscreen Chromebook made by Google is in the works. The video shows high production value, and looks like it was professionally made.

Of course, this could all be a big publicity stunt by Slinky.me or even Google. Whatever the case, we’re pretty excited about the possibility of the new device. We’ll keep you posted

Pretty sure I bricked my S2 like a dummy... Flashed the wrong recovery :smh: :smh: Phone wont even boot up, just stays on the black screen

Anyone know someone trying to get rid of the N4 in the NYC area? :nerd:

Got it. I can force roam with cyanogen. Net is pretty fast now :lol: goodbye sprint... we hopefully I get the happy goodbye letter soon.

how much data u gobblin in one month?

About 15 gigs but that's not doing it. I found out you have to hit 300 mb of roaming data and you'll get the boot.

wowzers

there is one tower thatis by where i work where the 4g is available but if i connect it doesnt load so i have to manually switch to 3g till imoutta work :smh:

if i call sprint u think they'll fix it/?

i doubt they can do anything about it. all i can think of is updating your prl.

Carbon still won't tweet photos for me. Does anyone else have this problem? :nerd: I want to like this so bad..

I need help here guys, I'm a complete newb to smartphones. I started to bid on a Galaxy S3 on ebay. The seller describes the phone as "used briefly, looks brand new". He says that he only used it for a week before changing it.

It certainly looks brand new although there's only 1 pic in the listing. What else should I be asking him? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom