• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need help here guys, I'm a complete newb to smartphones. I started to bid on a Galaxy S3 on ebay. The seller describes the phone as "used briefly, looks brand new". He says that he only used it for a week before changing it.

It certainly looks brand new although there's only 1 pic in the listing. What else should I be asking him?
nerd.gif
Ask him if the ESN is clean.

I need help here guys, I'm a complete newb to smartphones. I started to bid on a Galaxy S3 on ebay. The seller describes the phone as "used briefly, looks brand new". He says that he only used it for a week before changing it.

It certainly looks brand new although there's only 1 pic in the listing. What else should I be asking him? :nerd:

ask for a pic of the imei number on the phone and the imei number on the box and see if they match.

My S3 is getting really boring. Its fully stock. What are you guys going to yours in terms of customizing, rooting, displays, etc?

gotta root that bad boy. You can still customize it even if ur not rooted. Get Nova Launcher or Apex and enjoy.

Also u should visit XDA and look for your phone then check out the theme section to get some ideas on displays

If anyone could help me find a way to upload my own prl it'd be appreciated xda isn't helping i heard i had to switch to a touchwiz based rom. so now i'm on this stupid piece of crap rom and i still cant get it to work. i have an epic touch 4g.

Last edited:
My navy Ringke case came in yesterday for my N4. It fits really well and I love the color.

I might still grab the Distronic one just to see which one I like more, but I'm feeling this one a lot.

I'm interested in these too:

EDIT: I just found a hybrid case too on eBay if anyone is looking... $7.95 shipped isn't bad at all.

Last edited:
That looks good. I'm still rolling stock launcher right now. I need to get Apex or Nova.

Performance of the S3 and nexus 4 are equal if the nexus not better. The bug thing us its updates but the HUGe support on the S3 is still great. If your worried abuot a ESN then your a Verizon/sprint person so the S3 is your option.

new to this thread... lookin for a new T-Mobile capable phone. Nexus 4 (from Google Play Store) or Note II???

new to this thread... lookin for a new T-Mobile capable phone. Nexus 4 (from Google Play Store) or Note II???

All depends on what you want out of your phone.

I can only comment on the Note 2 because I have it, and it is a beast! It feels weird going back using regular sized phones, even the S3 seems small to me now.

Trading this WHACK Atrix HD in today for the Note II.

Exactly why i used to hate motorola phones..........smdh

My navy Ringke case came in yesterday for my N4. It fits really well and I love the color.

I might still grab the Distronic one just to see which one I like more, but I'm feeling this one a lot.

glad you like the case :smokin

anybody else having problems with android os killing there battery? i know this was a huge problem for a lot of people with the N4

had something to do with wakelock and apps going rogue

Last edited:
bruhs... i still need a solid answer here...

note 2 or nexus 4...

i got 4hunna and i'm ready to spend it.

note 2 u wont be dissapointed.

it can do so much more than a nexus 4

and still has great battery life. peep the screenshot i posted a couple pages back of my battery life

Back
Top Bottom