• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What headphones are you guys using for the N4?? I want something fairly cheap(under $60 if possible) with a mic and controls on it. I don't want anything big either. I need something to work out with.

Had the Droid DNA for about a week and this phone as sooo dope. Fast as hell, best screen period and battery lasts me all day with pretty heavy use. About to root and get on ViperDNA

My only complaint is it's a 5 inch phone and the power button is on the top. Why would they do that?
laugh.gif

Love this phone

Last edited:
[h1]Evleaks: 'HTC M7 coming to market as simply the HTC One'[/h1]

By Alex Dobie   | Feb 08 2013 | 1:47 pm  | 21 COMMENTS

peter-chou-htc-one-2.jpg

Well here's an interesting rumor to end the week on -- notorious Twitter leaker @Evleaks  is claiming that HTC's upcoming high-end handset, codenamed M7, will come to market as simply "HTC One." Not One X II, not One Y or One Z, just HTC One.

The M7 codename leaked out late last year, and in the absence of any official branding, it's been the only name we've had to refer to the upcoming HTC flagship. The use of "HTC One" would keep things simple, while not putting to waste the brand awareness that HTC's built over the past twelve months. (Also remember that HTC CEO Peter Chou was caught leading chants of "HTC One!" right after "M7!" at a recent company party.)

Evleaks  has a good track record when it comes to pre-release leaks and rumors, but we'd still take this with a pinch of salt until we hear the official word from HTC on Feb. 19.

In the meantime, how would you feel about picking up an "HTC One" later this year? Share your thoughts on the possibility down in the comments!

Source: @Evleaks on Twitter

Alright, so I have an HTC Thunderbolt...which just downloaded Ice Cream Sandwhich yesterday, and this ******g sucks. I can't open my messages, the battery is tanking etc.

What do I do? Had no problems before this update.

/phone noob

Alright, so I have an HTC Thunderbolt...which just downloaded Ice Cream Sandwhich yesterday, and this ******g sucks. I can't open my messages, the battery is tanking etc.

What do I do? Had no problems before this update.

/phone noob

Cant you just root and flash a gingerbread ROM?

That's the problem...don't know what any of that stuff means, my phone isn't rooted or whatever.

Lol when I said phone noob I meant phone NOOB.

Last edited:
That's the problem...don't know what any of that stuff means, my phone isn't rooted or whatever.

Seriously, I understand liek 30% of the things that are said in here. Like I dont even know why I should rom if I already have Jelly Bean. What is the purpose? Motivate me.

I do love having 4G connectivity all the time though, I've burned through a GB in 2 weeks
laugh.gif
. My old crappy phone could only get it when I was right in the middle of downtown.

adaway alone is enough reason to root & get a custom rom while you're at it.
especially when its easy since the gnex has toolkits that make the process painless.
feel sorry for papi with that htc junk tho :smh:

Root it, it's quite easy. The Thunderbolt is a garbage phone, and the treatment it's been getting from VZW and HTC :smh:

I'm not surprised the new ICS update if f'ing things up for you.

adaway alone is enough reason to root & get a custom rom while you're at it.
especially when its easy since the gnex has toolkits that make the process painless.
feel sorry for papi with that htc junk tho
mean.gif
If I mail you my phone will you make it cool for me?
Not SRS
Semi SRS

Last edited:
adaway alone is enough reason to root
If I mail you my phone will you make it cool for me?

Not SRS

Semi SRS

sure but it's really, really, really, really not that hard.
http://www.wugfresh.com/nrt/
step by step toolkit that anyone who knows how to install a program on windows can use.
you're doing your self a disservice by owning a gnex and choosing to stay stock.

Yea, rooting isnt hard at all. Its allot of information to understand initially (at least it seems like it). But after a few times, you get the gist and changing roms is like changing clothes, you just gotta figure out what to wear.

What is this micro sim card that people are talking about for the N4 for tmobile??? What would be the easiest way to obtain one so that when when my N4 gets in here I'm ready to connect it... Thanks!

Root it, it's quite easy. The Thunderbolt is a garbage phone, and the treatment it's been getting from VZW and HTC
mean.gif

I'm not surprised the new ICS update if f'ing things up for you.
Doesn't rooting delete everything from your phone, your basically starting over?

Doesn't rooting delete everything from your phone, your basically starting over?
That it does.......But you can backup all your apps and text messages and calls through mybackup pro. ( you can restore the apps, but not the data you entered for them if you change from one version of android to another, from what i understood)

Back
Top Bottom