• Poll closed .
All that stuff is too much for me lol, I just want to get into my messages 
frown.gif

**** ICS.

Last edited:
All that stuff is too much for me lol, I just want to get into my messages 
frown.gif

**** ICS.
go to settings>apps>messaging and wipe the data/cache if you don't care about your messages...it should work after that

if you want to keep your messages back them up with an app, wipe, then restore and see if that works

go to settings>apps>messaging and wipe the data/cache if you don't care about your messages...it should work after that

if you want to keep your messages back them up with an app, wipe, then restore and see if that works
Cleared and nothing different happened.

so you can pretty much get the Nexus 4 for 250, Tmobile has it for 49.99 and their term fee is 200 bucks.

How would that work? Set up a new plan and then cancel it right away? Does that mess up credit or anything?

I just paid $400 from Google Play... Saving that $150 would be helpful

nexus 10 or note 10.1 if you like to sketch
--------

anyone here have a nexus 4 & a nexus 7?
How much faster is the s4 pro compared to the tegra 3?

Last edited:
dont you have to put a deposit?

Deposit is credit based, tmobile doesn't bill in advance like Verizon does so if you get a bill it's gonna be cheaper since its prorated by when ever they determine your cycle to end(unless they changed this since I stopped working for them in 2011)

And this doesn't hurt your credit as long as you pay the termination fee in full and clear your balance with them which with it being the middle of the month would be equal to less that the price of buying from google play store

Does Google offer a cloud service for pictures/videos??? I lost everything on my S2 when I bricked it :lol: and I would like to prevent that from happening again if something like that happens again

Does Google offer a cloud service for pictures/videos??? I lost everything on my S2 when I bricked it :lol: and I would like to prevent that from happening again if something like that happens again
Do you use Dropbox? There's a feature where you can automatically upload every new picture you take to Dropbox so you don't have to do it manually too.

so you can pretty much get the Nexus 4 for 250, Tmobile has it for 49.99 and their term fee is 200 bucks.

This is pretty much fraud. The rep that you buy this from will get the commission taken back from their paycheck and you are also artificially increasing his/her churn which could lead to them getting disciplinary action. But soapbox aside here is why you shouldn't do that.

$50 phone
$200 cancellation fee
$35 activation fee
$40 prorated monthly charge (you have to cancel AFTER the 2 week return period ends (lets call that half a bill cycle). cheapest individual plan with data 500 mins/2gb data is 70 plus tax plus regulatory fees.)

$325 total plus jumping through hoops and hurdles.

TL:DR Just buy from the play store.

Ohh and a big FU to T-mobile for only doing this for new customers. Existing customers eligible for upgrade are beong charged $200, not $50.

edit:spelling

Last edited:
This is pretty much fraud. The rep that you buy this from will get the commission taken back from their paycheck and you are also artificially increasing his/her churn which could lead to them getting disciplinary action. But soapbox aside here is why you shouldn't do that.

$50 phone
$200 cancellation fee
$35 activation fee
$40 prorated monthly charge (you have to cancel AFTER the 2 week return period ends (lets call that half a bill cycle). cheapest individual plan with data 500 mins/2gb data is 70 plus tax plus regulatory fees.)

$325 total plus jumping through hoops and hurdles.

TL:DR Just buy from the play store.

Ohh and a big FU to T-mobile for only doing this for new customers. Existing customers eligible for upgrade are beong charged $200, not $50.

edit:spelling

son what are you talking about?

This is online only, so there is no rep commission, and they are waving activation fees online.

50+200 = 250, and like I said the prorated bill would be tax essentially. even then you could be converted to the 30 dollar plan and by paying the term fee only and still be good.

Google+ can do it. It has an "instant upload" feature where it'll automatically upload any photos or videos to your google+ account.

Back
Top Bottom