• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[COLOR=#red]Hate it or love it...either way Samsung is destroying the market from both production and innovation aspects. They ain't going anywhere for awhile. To think just 2 1/2 years ago they were nowhere near the top.[/COLOR]

I wonder why in the world Verizon decided not to include YouTube in the multitasking Window feature.

Guess I'll just have to wait until the update.

[h1]Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - a CES first look[/h1]

By Derek Kessler   | Jan 10 2013 | 8:50 am  | 26 COMMENTS

When it comes to chemically-hardened glass, we smartphone types are definitely fans. When it comes to making our glass-fronted smartphones more durable, Corning has always been at the forefront, and their latest revelation in the form of Gorilla Glass 3  will prove to be even more of a protective force between our LCDs and the harsh world we live in.

We dropped in on Corning to check out its new Gorilla Glass 3, and in its demonstrations it lived up to the pre-show announcement hype. Gorilla Glass 3 is tougher in all forms when compared to its competition and even its predecessor in the form of Gorilla Glass 2. It can withstand greater impact force, is harder to scratch, and can stand up to forces that are capable of denting equally-thick steel aluminum. It's tough stuff, folks.

Last edited:
I refused to buy the note 2 flip cover for 40 so I peeped Amazon and found an identical version in black for 8 bucks shipped. I'm satisfied with the quality. If you're interested, the seller is earlybird specials.

I refused to buy the note 2 flip cover for 40 so I peeped Amazon and found an identical version in black for 8 bucks shipped. I'm satisfied with the quality. If you're interested, the seller is earlybird specials.

:lol: :lol: soooooo shameless. I don't blame you though.

Hey guys~

Galaxy s3 GT9300 (international unlocked) for 310 bucks is that a good deal?

Phones been used for about a month.

Back on the DNA. The speed of this thing is :pimp:. So far about 15 hours of battery life.

Im right there with you man. I love it.

Funny thing is I want to not like this phone, I want to want an iPhone and I just can't do it.

Team Android for life

Last edited:
When it comes to chemically-hardened glass, we smartphone types are definitely fans. When it comes to making our glass-fronted smartphones more durable, Corning has always been at the forefront
, and their latest revelation in the form of Gorilla Glass 3
 will prove to be even more of a protective force between our LCDs and the harsh world we live in.

We dropped in on Corning to check out its new Gorilla Glass 3, and in its demonstrations it lived up to the pre-show announcement hype. Gorilla Glass 3 is tougher in all forms when compared to its competition and even its predecessor in the form of Gorilla Glass 2. It can withstand greater impact force, is harder to scratch, and can stand up to forces that are capable of denting equally-thick steel aluminum. It's tough stuff, folks.

is the aluminum part actually an impressive feat though?

either way, i wish i had this on my N4. that thang already got a few scuffs and deep scratches on the screen :smh:

team raw ftl

Last edited:
What I'm working with. Just want to unlock the potential of this device starting with its look.

Back
Top Bottom