• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do I install these themes? Do I need to root my phone? I've been looking for something similar to this.

Nah, you just need to install UCCW and add the .uzip theme to your phone. Add a widget to your screen, find the .uzip wherever you stored it, and open it. Tets a cool dude, he helped me with all my UCCW needs.

Downloaded it. Looks like most of those themes have to be bought. Im looking for minimal themes where the icons don't draw attention.

Oh I thought you were talking about the clock. Sorry about that. I'm not sure where to get the icons though

Downloaded it. Looks like most of those themes have to be bought. Im looking for minimal themes where the icons don't draw attention.

Here's the icons i used
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lqqmtm5xkx3yqij/black.zip

Grab Everything in this setup HERE

I am not sure if I will ROM my N10 but I will definitely root it so I can use sixaxis controller without an adapter. I have modern combat 4 and nova 3 which are good online :smokin. I also want to get into the ps1 emulater. If I can get FF7 and FF9 that would be wild

Has anyone ever rented/bought a movie from the play store? Is it an actual download or is it streamed through cloud like Google play music?

Following that, how do I install them? Thanks.

unzip em and put the folder into your phone's sd card
on the launcher that you're on, apex, nova, adw, etc
press and hold onto icon, edit, tap on the icon you want to change, select picture, use whatever gallery you're using, find the 'black' file and select the proper icon. that's it.

Verizon’s “Six Strikes” Anti-Piracy Measures Unveiled

During the coming weeks the controversial “six-strikes” anti-piracy system will kick off in the U.S. While none of the participating ISPs have officially announced how they will handle repeat infringers, TorrentFreak has obtained a copy of Verizon’s full policy. Among other things, offenders will have to watch a video about the consequences of online piracy, before their speeds are reduced to 256kbps. Also worth mentioning is that the copyright alert system will also apply to business customers.

Finally, TorrentFreak also confirmed that the alerts outlined above will also apply to business customers. This means that coffee shops and other small businesses will have to be very careful over who they allow on their company networks. It could mean the end of free WiFi in many places.

Aside from Verizon we previously received some details on the measures AT&T and Time Warner Cable will take.

Leaked AT&T documents showed that they will block users’ access to some of the most frequently-visited websites on the Internet, until they complete a copyright course. Time Warner Cable will temporarily interrupt people’s ability to browse the Internet.

It’s expected that the two remaining providers, Cablevison and Comcast, will take similar measures. None of the ISPs will permanently disconnect repeat infringers as part of the plan.

http://torrentfreak.com/verizons-six-strikes-anti-piracy-measures-unveiled-130111/

check out the new flexible displays...Apple has nothing on Samsung after these come out

Last edited:
Flexible Displays = DOA (Death of Apple)

thats one thing that even the dumbest person can see another company isnt providing and will buy just off the strength of that. I`m not interested about the flexibility but more so the durability. All that flexible stuff is gonna be ugly design wise imo.

Not sure how that fits into the cell phone world, but tablet world it sounds 
pimp.gif

i could see samsung making phones with iOS, but that patent war just ended any possibility of that. Good luck to Apple, more and more people are starting to realize your game

Back
Top Bottom