• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do you people find such good deals on craigslist... In NYC theres no deals :lol: I have to get rid of this mt3g, thing is slower than a turtle :smh:

Question for the Google Play Music users... Is there a way that if I delete a song through the library that the next time I synce with my iTunes that it won't add it again?

check out the new flexible displays...Apple has nothing on Samsung after these come out

:wow: BOTH ARE TOO DOPE :wow: when foldable joints drop :smh: game over. I was just thinking to myself what new innovation would be released next.

The way they portrayed ol girl tho :lol:

Anyone know any good sport's scores widgets that can display all the scores on my home screen? Been using the score centre one from espn and it's trash cause it doesn't show all the scores.

Last edited:
Bought the 30 dollar screen protector from best buy that is anti glare and everything but it gets scratched from my spen :lol: time to exchange it for a new one.
What are you now 2 users covering da screen with

:wow: BOTH ARE TOO DOPE :wow: when foldable joints drop :smh: game over. I was just thinking to myself what new innovation would be released next.

The way they portrayed ol girl tho :lol:

she wanted her back flexed out..... :evil: Samsung sexual innuendo commercials are so blunt its something you can't not look pass but laugh and be awed. Great marketing.

Now for the flexible phone.....my money is ready when they are ready.

any ad blocker program out there that's works on apps and websites? preferably an ad blocker that can work on non-rooted phones?

Apple buys displays from Samsung. So I dont understand why flex displays would be the death of Apple when Samsung would be selling them the displays. 
laugh.gif

Anyone purchase an Otterbox Armor Series case yet? Looks kind of bulky and $100 is a bit steep! It is cheaper than my insurance deductible though...

Agreed. I have a hard enough time getting my phone out of my pocket as is. That's totally unnecessary. If you were mountain climbing I could see that being used but its not practical.

Who pays 100 bucks for some life jacket looking thing? I'll cop a tpu case off eBay for 43 cents and roll with it. If my phone does break I get a new one from insurance the next day same price as that case.

Back
Top Bottom