• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's weird. For some reason, mine shows up as this.

Could it be because I'm using Nova Launcher?
-Drew

Run that wallpaper son.

If anyone is interested, the Play store has the N4 bumpers back in stock. I hate that I cant add anything to my order that isn't shipped yet and have to pay additional $5.99 shipping.. I don't need the bumper before I get the phone...

If anyone is interested, the Play store has the N4 bumpers back in stock. I hate that I cant add anything to my order that isn't shipped yet and have to pay additional $5.99 shipping.. I don't need the bumper before I get the phone...

:frown: they gone.

Last edited:
Different strokes! If you needed it then I don't see how it is a waste either.

exactly I copped a 32gb sd card for 23 dollars so for 163 I got a 40gb mp3 player that I can use bluetooth headphones with in the gym which is far less than the entry level ipod touch and if I want I can still throw pandora and netflix on there and I have the luxury of a 5 in screen.

Dam why would u do that? Waste of money in my opinion.

Only paid 140, needed an mp3 player with bluetooth capabilities. Dont see how thats a waste of money what so ever.

to me I think its waste because of the lack of dev community and with an android device its good to have community constantly making roms for the device, in my opinion.

also if u use this for the gym wont it be bothering u since its a 5 inch device? my friend gets annoyed with his gs3 while working out saying its way too big so im not sure how a 5 inch device would do.

to me I think its waste because of the lack of dev community and with an android device its good to have community constantly making roms for the device, in my opinion.
also if u use this for the gym wont it be bothering u since its a 5 inch device? my friend gets annoyed with his gs3 while working out saying its way too big so im not sure how a 5 inch device would do.

like I said this is for bluetooth headphones, the device can be on 20 feet away and still play. Also I have a phone, so all I need this for is what it was made for mp3. a Jellybean rom would be nice but it isnt the end of the world, I wont even touch this outside of the gym.

like I said this is for bluetooth headphones, the device can be on 20 feet away and still play. Also I have a phone, so all I need this for is what it was made for mp3. a Jellybean rom would be nice but it isnt the end of the world, I wont even touch this outside of the gym.

at the end of the day as long as u like thats all that matters...

anyways

note 2 users what roms are u using?

im using the venum ice reborn with a black theme. i used to use jellybomb but all the blue colors got really annoying quick

:frown: they gone.

My bad on getting the info to you guys late. I didn't get one either, but I wasn't feeling the 5.99 shipping. I tried to talk to customer service to have them add it to my order since it makes no sense for me to have the bumper before the phone anyway. They didn't help me. Google is losing my respect

My bad on getting the info to you guys late. I didn't get one either, but I wasn't feeling the 5.99 shipping. I tried to talk to customer service to have them add it to my order since it makes no sense for me to have the bumper before the phone anyway. They didn't help me. Google is losing my respect

Yea they've been dropping the ball. I love my nexus 4 but man get it together...

The sound isnt as good as a Samsung Galaxy 3.............I just sold my Galaxy player for $100 because i came up on someone selling a Galaxy III with a bad ESN for $100. Sounds better with the stock music app, sounds 10X better with poweramp.

Idk, its like it doesnt get loud enough (and im using Beats Pros and the bass just doesnt hit like it does on the S3)

........... It was too big for what i wanted to use it for also, listen to music in the car and at work all day. (in the car, its just too big for what i need it for)

Last edited:
So I received my nexus last night and within a few hours after taking off the protective cover I notice something was wrong with the finish of the screen.. I smudge the screen and the black areas its what stands out when the screen is clean.. I call Google and they setting up an exchange but they out of replacement stock :smh:

The smudges do come off but the parts where is not smudge show when I clean the screen. It's a weird reverse effect, I didn't even know how to explai the Google guy.

Last edited:
I had that smudge problem with my Verizon note 2 and I didn't understand it at all. It was very annoying.

A guy traded me a new black s3 + 100 dollars for my Note 2. I am actually enjoying the switch now that I am on CM10. My phone is not a distraction anymore :lol: and I needed that cash.

Anyways, I haven't seen the smudge on my s3 at all. Have no clue what is up with that. Maybe the glass is different or something like that.

Last edited:
Seen the Note II in person & man that phone is just too big. I think a 5in screen is the max that I can go for a phone.

I think im going to ride out with my GNexus for a while until we get more info on the HTC M7 and Galaxy SIV.

Maybe it's because I am a big dude with big hands but I don't have a problem with the size of the Note 2 or typing on it with 1 hand being able to reach all the characters.

Back
Top Bottom