Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dammit to hell.

My GNex will not stay connected to my home wifi at all. It gives no dambs about it and it's driving me crazy. The thing connects, disconnects, searches, connects, disconnects, and then all over again.

I'm heated about it >:

Dammit to hell.
My GNex will not stay connected to my home wifi at all. It gives no dambs about it and it's driving me crazy. The thing connects, disconnects, searches, connects, disconnects, and then all over again.
I'm heated about it >:

DUDE.

I'm having the exact same issue. I think it's a Jelly Bean bug cuz I never had this issue before. I have to toggle the wifi hella times omgkillme

when i search it from the playstore on the note 2 it doesnt show, when i try it through the play store on the computer it shows my device as not compatible

when i search it from the playstore on the note 2 it doesnt show, when i try it through the play store on the computer it shows my device as not compatible

that means its not available for device or the type of software your running or its just blocked for certain devices.

Im pretty sure im gettin a upgrade beg of spring 2013.Any recomednations on phones android by samsung that arent bigger than my damn head lol. Thanks

Im pretty sure im gettin a upgrade beg of spring 2013.Any recomednations on phones android by samsung that arent bigger than my damn head lol. Thanks

*Looks in crystal ball*

"Samsung GS4 should be coming out in spring 2013.....you head might bigger as well."

Note 2 setup

My girl got me a Samsung Galaxy tablet and this is my first android device, and I can't believe I slept this long. Android capabilities make apple products look they are designed for use by short bus kids.

Back
Top Bottom