• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the best AD Blocker out there? ( without rooting my Note 2) .. im kinda annoyed with these ADs in my notifications..

Thanks!

at the end of the day as long as u like thats all that matters...
anyways
note 2 users what roms are u using?
im using the venum ice reborn with a black theme. i used to use jellybomb but all the blue colors got really annoying quick

I'm thinking about rooting mine, don't really see the point in it yet though. Other than removing bloatware.
I'm fine with the stock rom as of now.

I was on the taste of beans ROM and it was good. Removed bloat and took away the touchwiz look while keeping its features.

at the end of the day as long as u like thats all that matters...
anyways
note 2 users what roms are u using?
im using the venum ice reborn with a black theme. i used to use jellybomb but all the blue colors got really annoying quick

I'm thinking about rooting mine, don't really see the point in it yet though. Other than removing bloatware.
I'm fine with the stock rom as of now.

i was in the same boat but there is no harm in rooting and after i did i enjoy my phone a little more. i have one gripe though, these devs always put in a weird feature like for this venum ice reborn rom when i take out the stylus it makes a loud light saber noise :lol:

i was in the same boat but there is no harm in rooting and after i did i enjoy my phone a little more. i have one gripe though, these devs always put in a weird feature like for this venum ice reborn rom when i take out the stylus it makes a loud light saber noise :lol:

lmao, that sounds cool but would get annoying fast.
I'll probably root it once I get off work tonight.

Is it just me or does the SwiftKey Flow beta suck? It's been way too inaccurate for me but I don't wanna switch back to other keyboards because I prefer typing this way. Most of the time I have to do some combination of typing and sliding because it doesn't register and it's so annoying.

I've never used Swype or anything like that before, but I'm definitely seeing the appeal of that kind of keyboard with the new Swiftkey Flow. But the errors have been annoying and are happening a lot more than with the traditional keyboard. 

Just switched my Nexus 4 to T-mobile. Unlimited Data once again :smokin . Only thing that sucks is I can't use google voicemail with T-Mobile Prepaid so i dont have visual voicemail anymore. Doesnt matter i dont really get voicemails anyway :lol:

Are you on that $30 plan? I'm on straight Talk t-mobile and for $45 unlimited no complaints so far :smokin

Chatted w/ T-Mo... got a new GS3 coming to replace my one I have now for free tomorrow in mail.
Asurion wouldn't cover since it was a malfunction, t-mo had to.

Sweet.

Are you on that $30 plan? I'm on straight Talk t-mobile and for $45 unlimited no complaints so far :smokin

No i have the $60 plan since i use alot of minutes for work. But if i find out i use less i may switch to it. I get capped at at 2gb :stoneface: but the $30 plan has a 5gb cap. I didnt know about it until after i switched. I think its only available online, but either way i can switch after my months over.

Straight talk is cool but they cap at 2GB right? And theres a chance you get kicked off if you go beyond? Tmobile just slows you down no hassle.

Yeah I heard that some people have gotten kicked out But some people have used more and they been fine ...let's see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom