• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's weird. For some reason, mine shows up as this.

Could it be because I'm using Nova Launcher?

-Drew

Last edited:
[article=""]
[h1]Walmart Drops Samsung Galaxy S III Price To $98, Not A Holiday Special[/h1]
[/article]
http://www.tmonews.com/2012/12/walmart-drops-samsung-galaxy-s-iii-price-to-98-not-a-holiday-special/

Looking to score a Samsung Galaxy S III on T-Mobile? Best take a good long look at Walmart as their new price for the Galaxy S III drops to $98. No, this isn’t a holiday promo as this pricing should last beyond the end of the Christmas holiday shopping season. This is a great deal and a better offer than even T-Mobile’s own pricing. The price is good for both new customers and qualifying upgrades.

Head down to your local Walmart and treat yourself this holiday season, you deserve it.

Thanks @phonedoggy for the image!

They're announcing something big at CES next month but it's prob not gonna be a phone.  They'll probably announce the S4 at Mobile World Congress in Feb.

Finally updated my S3 with Jelly Bean. So far, so good. Definitely am liking Google Now.

That's weird. For some reason, mine shows up as this.

Could it be because I'm using Nova Launcher?

-Drew
I believe it's because you're using Chrome as your browser. Stock browser shows up as the NT logo. 

I got my first emergency weather service notice from Google Now for a possible tornado.. It was loud as hell 
laugh.gif

Hold onto ur iPhone 5 till jan-feb cause HTC is gonna be releasing better and fresher phones. One X + is just a desperate phone they put out just entice users interest in specs not overall package and value.rather tell u to get a nexus 4 but that backorder for 2 months
Any actual news come out about this? I've been considering the Evo 4G LTE(or GS2), but am almost sure a new phone will be announce the second I buy one. Keep waiting for release date or info for next model.

eff out. roms can be the same as stock just with extra features & performance tweaks.
i can't help with rom recommendations for the gnex, but AOKP is always a safe bet.
Performance tweaks and customizing? Do you try to run 5 games and once? What kinds of customizing are you trying to do? Vinalla jellybean looks great.

Roms are for phones that are not being updated anymore

So I received my nexus last night and within a few hours after taking off the protective cover I notice something was wrong with the finish of the screen.. I smudge the screen and the black areas its what stands out when the screen is clean.. I call Google and they setting up an exchange but they out of replacement stock :smh:

So I received my nexus last night and within a few hours after taking off the protective cover I notice something was wrong with the finish of the screen.. I smudge the screen and the black areas its what stands out when the screen is clean.. I call Google and they setting up an exchange but they out of replacement stock :smh:

the smudges wont come off?

The smudges do come off but the parts where is not smudge show when I clean the screen. It's a weird reverse effect, I didn't even know how to explai the Google guy.

Back
Top Bottom