• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You don't even need to use ROMs to customize your phone though. Installing a launcher and choosing some themes and icons is the easiest thing in the world. You just download it from the Play store and you're done.

yep.

even so, non-ROMers are missing out on some really good stuff (tons of extra features, increased battery life, etc.)

Does anyone else's nexus 4 charge slow?

Also bad battery life

mine charges slow if i use this cheap charger from china that i have (keep that one at work). the one that comes in the box with the phone charges pretty fast for me.

agreed that the battery life is bad. you should run a custom kernel that undervolts your cpu. battery life improved maybe 130% just by doing that.

Last edited:
realtalk if apple ever makes a five inch phone i might jump ship :nerd:

but that will never happen lol

realtalk if apple ever makes a five inch phone i might jump ship
nerd.gif

but that will never happen lol
Apple will make a five inch phone...
...in 2017.

Uploded from sg3... nt is much better on smart phones now

Downloded 2 blue ray movies with utorrent... this phone is amazing... im gonna get a sg2 fir when ubuntu mobile drops

Last edited:
Are there any sites to preview some good Launchers? i'm new to android.. oh i dont have to root my phone to get them, right?

Note 2 is awesome btw ...

Are there any sites to preview some good Launchers? i'm new to android.. oh i dont have to root my phone to get them, right?
Note 2 is awesome btw ...
you don't have to be rooted to get the launchers

the two best ones are Apex Launcher and the Nova Launcher. I'm sure you can find some youtube videos that talk about these launchers.

Anyone scoop up the htc one x plus yet ? I'm thinking of getting exchanging it for my iphone 5.

Anyone scoop up the htc one x plus yet ? I'm thinking of getting exchanging it for my iphone 5.

Hold onto ur iPhone 5 till jan-feb cause HTC is gonna be releasing better and fresher phones. One X + is just a desperate phone they put out just entice users interest in specs not overall package and value.rather tell u to get a nexus 4 but that backorder for 2 months

Uploded from sg3... nt is much better on smart phones now

Downloded 2 blue ray movies with utorrent... this phone is amazing... im gonna get a sg2 fir when ubuntu mobile drops

How do you guys put a direct link to NT on your home screen like that? :nerd:

-Drew

Hold onto ur iPhone 5 till jan-feb cause HTC is gonna be releasing better and fresher phones. One X + is just a desperate phone they put out just entice users interest in specs not overall package and value.rather tell u to get a nexus 4 but that backorder for 2 months

I see, the specs do look nice on paper, however I heard htc is releasing the m7 for the flagship phone if I'm correct.

That's the icon you automatically get for the shortcut bookmark. Least that's what showed up for me.

Edit: what he said lol.

Last edited:
Yea I dont to much favor the desktop view te new nt has... but now that that I see it from my phone I'll be browsing way more often now... thanks a million for the move Meth... im glad nt could finally make the transition and necessary changes to stand alone once again

Back
Top Bottom