• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nexus 4 bros, do you like them so far? hows the battery. is it a good phone or is it just good for $350? i'm probably going to cop once they become available or else i'll get the s3.

i loveeee the phone and its way good for $350

the battery is good but it aint great then again all smart phones dont have great battery

I've dropped my nexus 4 a ton of time. Though with my bumper case I'm good.

you are crazy my friend :lol:

i missed out on the bumper case though i want one bad

Last edited:
Anyone else w/ a Galaxy SIII screen become un-responsive?
It won't do anything when I touch it a-lot throughout the day. I have to hit the power button off and on to get it to work for a few mins, then it does it again. :rolleyes

Getta new phone bruh... Manufacturer warranty

Which apps do you guys use to download music? I been using music junk but its been acting up the last couple months...

I want to know what's taking so long to restock the damn bumpers. I'm not paying $75+ for that ish on ebay, they are delusional.

running unofficial MIUI on my S3

Last edited:
nexus 4 bros, do you like them so far? hows the battery. is it a good phone or is it just good for $350? i'm probably going to cop once they become available or else i'll get the s3.

I love it. Super fast. No hiccups and google integration is the ****z. Google music is awesome too.

Battery life I feel is better than average. I get a good days use with moderate use througout the day.

I don't know about dropping it through. I have the bumper, but I still don't want to risk it. I carry this thing like a baby.

It's good for the $350. Battery life is only ok so far. Maybe it'll get better later. It's really responsive though.

i loveeee the phone and its way good for $350
the battery is good but it aint great then again all smart phones dont have great battery
you are crazy my friend :lol:
i missed out on the bumper case though i want one bad
it was well worth the money. I have no cracks after the drops

Anyone else w/ a Galaxy SIII screen become un-responsive?

It won't do anything when I touch it a-lot throughout the day. I have to hit the power button off and on to get it to work for a few mins, then it does it again. :rolleyes

Do you mean it just freezes up?

-Drew

Do you mean it just freezes up?
-Drew

Nah it doesn't freeze, the touchscreen just doesn't respond. The home button, volume and power button will still work just fine. Just nothing on the screen will. Then I have to hit the power off button and back on then it will work again.. for a few mins.

the wife returned the iPhone 5 for the S3

I'm a proud husband tonight :pimp:

another marriage saved. :pimp:

my s3 is starting to have some minor issues (battery drain, texts don't arrive right away). gonna upgrade from stock rooted ICS to cm10. my only concern is I'd like to have the touchwiz music player cause I like how easy it is to play music on my TV directly. haven't found anything satisfactory yet.

Last edited:
I still use stock android with my note 2. Aside from using the Nova Launcher, at least. What are the benefits of CM10? I watched a vid and saw I'd lose all my S-Pen capability with it.

No the actual google music app the one that streams the music to your phone

I posted this on another forum as well hopefully can fix the issue

Everytime I go play a song then go out of the google music app then come back to say switch song, rate it, etc. nothing shows up the album art is gone the option to thumbs up/down is gone and it acts as if the song isnt playing but yet it is. Ive been searching to see if any one has had this issue and cant find anything abt it. Im coming from the galaxy nexus and never had a problem I tried to un install and reinstall and issue still pops up.

This happens with my pinned music and unpinned music anyone else have this issue

I know might sound petty but when u listen to music on your phone at least 3 hrs a day at work it's a back breaking issue if the app doesn't work correctly and with a 18k song library there's not a lot of alternatives (besides a dedicated music player and I don't want to go that route)

yeah, I tried doing the same thing and it's working perfectly. Only thing I can think if is just uninstall it and install it again.

Is there a way to buy more storage for Play music? I'm already at the 20k limit and I have more songs I want to add

Back
Top Bottom