• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My boys nexus 4 just cracked by itself, he said it might have been the heat that made the glass weaker. On xda there have been posts about the glass breaking for no reason at all, i didnt have any of those problems on mine but if you have an N4 get a case ASAP.

Last edited:
My boys nexus 4 just cracked by itself, he said it might have been the heat that made the glass weaker. On xda there have been posts about the glass breaking for no reason at all, i didnt have any of those problems on mine but if you have an N4 get a case ASAP.

Just dropped mine lucky the edges just got chipped. Got a case on the way now might just pass on the bumper now.

and the LG problems begin :lol:

Damn, I was considering getting a n4 after all the hype died down but seeing all these cracked glass ones is scaring me away. Cases are out of the question for me because I don't like them

Working on getting it up on the phone.
Edit:
PIFFERY (IMO)
The sweetness of SwiftKey with the smoothness of Swype.
:pimp:

cosign, this is only the Beta and its already showing potential,

After Google Play, and Aptoide, Swiftkey is a DEFINITE if you dealing with Android....

Typing on my galaxy note 2..so much faster compared to iphone... which sites to go to if I wana know more about android os? Its my 1st android phone ever

I'm drunk

nexus 4 bros, do you like them so far? hows the battery. is it a good phone or is it just good for $350? i'm probably going to cop once they become available or else i'll get the s3.

nexus 4 bros, do you like them so far? hows the battery. is it a good phone or is it just good for $350? i'm probably going to cop once they become available or else i'll get the s3.

it's been good to me. battery is ehhhh. it's a good phone overall, but i'm not a heavy user so i can't give you a good review of it. powerusers have been praising the N4 as THE snappiest phone they've ever used...i believe them. definitely need to get a case or bumper though. being team raw with this phone isn't worth the panic attacks you get when your phone slips to the floor.

i definitely miss having a removable battery though. the ability to pop in a fresh pack while your dead one is charging on the wall is one thing i loved about my old phone.

yeah, that's my only worry. batteries don't last forever so a year from now i don't want it to only last an hour. the glass too like you said looks super frail from just spontaneously cracking. i'd for sure get a case, i just hope the screen isn't as weak.

i guess you could always crack the phone open and switch the battery too if it ever got that bad.

Anyone else w/ a Galaxy SIII screen become un-responsive?

It won't do anything when I touch it a-lot throughout the day. I have to hit the power button off and on to get it to work for a few mins, then it does it again. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom