• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright my brother got a job at T-Mobile so I can get a phone and plan dirt cheap. Not for sure going to make that jump, on Verizon now and not sure I want to give up my excellent coverage for T-Mobile, but $10 a month for calling, texting, and data is tempting. If I make the jump to T-Mobile what are the best phones available, the S3 and the Nexus 4? And is there anything coming out soon worth waiting on?

How come when I go to "draw on image," it turns the image pale and ashy before letting me do so? It didn't do that the first time but now every time since, soon as I select draw on image it flips the image a few times then it comes back that way. I'm not talking about when going into the editor with all the cartoon filters but just the basic draw feature

yup. I saw them on the Samsung website. If you register your Note 2 you'll get 50% off accessories too

I tried to register my Note 2 on the website but i cant find the International model (N7100) in the drop down menu, thats weird.

Last edited:
How come when I go to "draw on image," it turns the image pale and ashy before letting me do so? It didn't do that the first time but now every time since, soon as I select draw on image it flips the image a few times then it comes back that way. I'm not talking about when going into the editor with all the cartoon filters but just the basic draw feature

idk i just screenshot and edit

Anyone with a Nexus 4 on AT&T? How does going about getting a new sim card work for the N4 since its not an AT&T phone? I read that you should give them the IMEI number of another phone, but isn't that illegal? Or is it totally fine?

Alright my brother got a job at T-Mobile so I can get a phone and plan dirt cheap. Not for sure going to make that jump, on Verizon now and not sure I want to give up my excellent coverage for T-Mobile, but $10 a month for calling, texting, and data is tempting. If I make the jump to T-Mobile what are the best phones available, the S3 and the Nexus 4? And is there anything coming out soon worth waiting on?

Do it.

Verizon is better than T-Mobile but it ain't 80 bucks better than T-Mobile

My S3 drops 8-9% of battery every hour with NO use. I keep Wi-Fi, I'm not in a 4g area, and the only push updates I have are e-mail.

Any suggestions?
it could be due to a weak WiFi signal.

i used to drop 4-5% an hour but then I optimized my router settings (play w authentication type and such, i use psk) and now my phone only drops 1% per hour.

double check that no other processes are running like weather updates or GPS or location reporting, etc.

Last edited:
Anyone download Swiftkey Flow beta yet?

Working on getting it up on the phone.

Edit:

PIFFERY (IMO)

The sweetness of SwiftKey with the smoothness of Swype.

:pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
went to my local mall yesterday and talked to the guy that works for samsung.. its not an actual store, nor a small kiosk in the center of the mall..  Its more of a outdoor store with no walls lol (this was the Westfield mall on Topanga Cyn, CA).. anyways the dude was tellin me that they would be giving out the the samsung flip covers for the S3 and Note2 this weekend for free.. you just have to show them you already have the phone.. thought it might be helpful to people that are lookin for a decent case minus the $40 price tag..

went to my local mall yesterday and talked to the guy that works for samsung.. its not an actual store, nor a small kiosk in the center of the mall..  Its more of a outdoor store with no walls lol (this was the Westfield mall on Topanga Cyn, CA).. anyways the dude was tellin me that they would be giving out the the samsung flip covers for the S3 and Note2 this weekend for free.. you just have to show them you already have the phone.. thought it might be helpful to people that are lookin for a decent case minus the $40 price tag..

They who¿ Just that store¿

The case is really slim so it doesn't add any bulk, it has a matte finish to it so it feels nice and smooth on your hands so the grip factor might turn you off a bit. Before this I was using a Samsung protective case, it protected the hell out of the phone but I wasn't feeling the added bulk, but the buttons were raised so that was an added bonus

I have the black one, but I don't feel like this would protect the screen AT ALL if it ever fell. Any suggestions for the Note 2 guys?

So the 4.1.2 update will have the multiview feature... That's really what I've been waiting on... Can't wait till it releases in the US

So the 4.1.2 update will have the multiview feature... That's really what I've been waiting on... Can't wait till it releases in the US

Whenever y'all get it, let me know what apps allow you guys to use multiview stock and what carrier you use.

Because apparently the VZW of the Note 2 doesn't allow some apps to use it right now.

Typing on it now.I've never used Swype before so it's an adjustment but it's pretty interesting.

The case is really slim so it doesn't add any bulk, it has a matte finish to it so it feels nice and smooth on your hands so the grip factor might turn you off a bit. Before this I was using a Samsung protective case, it protected the hell out of the phone but I wasn't feeling the added bulk, but the buttons were raised so that was an

I have the black one, but I don't feel like this would protect the screen AT ALL if it ever fell. Any suggestions for the Note 2 guys?

i dont use a case i just use a invisishield screenprotector. its pretty thick and is antiglare

Back
Top Bottom