• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Updated my AT&T S3 to Jellybean via Kies last night but I'm only noticing slight differences. Nothing major really. Kinda disappointed :\

Updated my AT&T S3 to Jellybean via Kies last night but I'm only noticing slight differences. Nothing major really. Kinda disappointed :\

cause jellybean 4.1 was more about "under the hood changes" things should be a lot smoother with better performance. Touchwiz mucks up all the good stuff 4.1 shipped with "Design & function" wise like making folders "dragging an app on top of a another app to make a folder'' touchwiz you do it manually :x. However you do get Google Now with the new update which is way more functional than S voice.

Last edited:
Beautiful Widgets was updated....it looks great IMO

Sprint 4G in ATL is good enough. Its not Verizon fast but more than adequate for browsing and downloading apps. Sprint 3G is unusable though.

You aint never lied. Its not on Verizon lvl but you won't notice any difference if you just browsing the web/ on youtube...but if you trying to download a movie or something... :smh:

You aint never lied. Its not on Verizon lvl but you won't notice any difference if you just browsing the web/ on youtube...but if you trying to download a movie or something... :smh:

The areas around dc that get 4G i get about 10 mb/sec down, 6 mb/sec up. Hopefully that wont change..........hopefully.

Just got my cell phone stolen (sensation 4g. it was over the hill anyway i guess.)

i have insurance on the phone so for $130 they said they'd overnight me a One S, and it wouldn't affect my plan or upgrade at all.

I want to do it since I'm not huge on cell phone specs, but i'm curious if anyone has the One S and would recommend it or if they think i should just suck it up, use a prepaid phone for two months
sick.gif
and order a Nexus 4 and wait for it to ship when the 6 week back order clears.

(two months
sick.gif
)

Last edited:
Just got my cell phone stolen (sensation 4g. it was over the hill anyway i guess.)

i have insurance on the phone so for $130 they said they'd overnight me a One S, and it wouldn't affect my plan or upgrade at all.

I want to do it since I'm not huge on cell phone specs, but i'm curious if anyone has the One S and would recommend it or if they think i should just suck it up, use a prepaid phone for two months :x and order a Nexus 4 and wait for it to ship when the 6 week back order clears.

(two months :x )

Pay $130 and get the One S, keep it until Google gets production back up on the Nexus 4 then sell it.

One S's are going for about $250ish on e-bay right now, so I doubt you would lose money.

Beautiful Widgets was updated....it looks great IMO
what's the name of that weather widget from Beautiful Widgets?

Beautiful Weather or something like that.

I've been trying to figure this out, but still haven't been able to do it. It might be because I'm still on Gingerbread, but oh well...
I am unable to batch delete apps from my "All Apps" list on the Play Store. I can only do one at a time. I've tried to long press and everything, but nothing happens.

Finally got Plex to work, so I went ahead and bought it.
It's nice, just wish the videos would play at a higher quality.

Does anyone here know how to make custom widgets with UCCW? Is anyone willing to help a fellow NTer make one? PM/post here if you are, thanks

I've started with Iceland and Madagascar, still can't get them. :lol:

Chance to upgrade on the 15th :pimp:

Last edited:
Got my Nexus 4 yesterday:smokin

Played with it normally my screen was sucking up 61% of battery with brights more then half way down:smh:

Am I doing something wrong here?

Gentlemen.

The wifey picked up a new phone and I told her I would stay (mostly) out of the decision to buy. She picked the iPhone 5, which is fine, except that I want her to stick w/ Android :lol:

Her main complaints were that the S3 and Optimus G were too big for her hands. Do any of you have fems that use these phones (assuming they have a smaller set of hands)? How do they handle the screen size?

Gentlemen.
The wifey picked up a new phone and I told her I would stay (mostly) out of the decision to buy. She picked the iPhone 5, which is fine, except that I want her to stick w/ Android :lol:
Her main complaints were that the S3 and Optimus G were too big for her hands. Do any of you have fems that use these phones (assuming they have a smaller set of hands)? How do they handle the screen size?

My girl played with my Note 2 and loved the screen size, but says it's too much of an inconvenience to actually carry around.
My sister said the same thing, loves the screen size but it's just awkward to carry. Once she's due for an upgrade, the S4 may be out. So I'll show her that as an alternate. They both have iphones and said it's weird going back to using that small screen after playing with mine :lol:

Back
Top Bottom