Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jelly Bean hit my Razr HD. Its fire now,

Too much bloat but other than that its minimally skined. I are impressed.

Finally figured out NFC. It works really well.

Am I crazy for thinking the S3 is still the best phone?

yes and no cuz it isnt far off from being the best
once you get jelly bean though phone is nasty :pimp:

jelly bean on any phone >>>>
if you dont got jelly bean yet i feel sorry for you :lol:

My Sprint "4G LTE" speeds at my house . I live in the Bronx

bruh :rofl:

Last edited:
Finally figured out NFC. It works really well.

Am I crazy for thinking the S3 is still the best phone?

yes and no cuz it isnt far off from being the best
once you get jelly bean though phone is nasty :pimp:

jelly bean on any phone >>>>
if you dont got jelly bean yet i feel sorry for you :lol:

My Sprint "4G LTE" speeds at my house . I live in the Bronx

bruh :rofl:
I was getting 1.88 in "4g" in Lawton, Ok.

By the way here's the Galaxy MP3 Player on sale for 119 for the 8gb. Still seems like a lot to me, I'd just cop an iPod touch off CL for like $60 I see them all the time. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung...&id=1218557754156&ref=39&CJPID=1412508&loc=01

Can't believe Sprint's LTE is just as trash as it's WIMAX network. Really about to get the **** out this contract and go prepaid on T-Mobile or AT&T
mean.gif

Can't believe Sprint's LTE is just as trash as it's WIMAX network. Really about to get the **** out this contract and go prepaid on T-Mobile or AT&T :smh:

:lol: word, **** is horrid. i'm going prepaid or copping that bargain plan off tmobile. but even if i go prepaid get throttled to edge it's still faster than sprints 3g. :lol: i don't have a lte phone but wimax has always been a joke. it only works outside.

How do I get pictures to automatically show when opening an email? I always have the blue box with the ? And have to select the "show pictures" for them to come up. Is there an option for this?

man screw it, i just looked at my minute usage on sprint for the month. 17 minutes... :pimp: copping that 30 dollar plan. all i need is texting and i'm straight since i send mad texts.

Really? When I get 4g I get about 13 megs which is wack compared to the other companies but eh its something. Around my way I barely even get signal period. No 4g at the crib

man screw it, i just looked at my minute usage on sprint for the month. 17 minutes... :pimp: copping that 30 dollar plan. all i need is texting and i'm straight since i send mad texts.

:wow: :rofl:

for those with the $30 t-mo plan, if you're low on minutes, use the Vonage app. free outgoing calls. if someone calls you, you can call them back with vonage and not use any minutes :pimp:

:wow: :rofl:

for those with the $30 t-mo plan, if you're low on minutes, use the Vonage app. free outgoing calls. if someone calls you, you can call them back with vonage and not use any minutes :pimp:

:lol: i never talk to anyone on the phone, it was all used to cancel a credit card. nice i'll keep that app in mind.

Sprint 4G in ATL is good enough. Its not Verizon fast but more than adequate for browsing and downloading apps. Sprint 3G is unusable though.

Anyone know of any good remote desktop apps that'll let me watch videos from my computer on my phone?

Splashtop is really nice but you can only access the computer if it's on the same network for the free version. If you want to do it over 4G you had to pay 9.99 a year.
I'm okay with that, but if there's a free alternate I'll much rather use that

I agree that sprint is not close to verizon or even att or tmobile in some cases but if u have 5 lines like i do then its the best deal u can get

Thanks man, didn't think about that.

Can't post stuff like that on NT though, so might want to edit it :D

Back
Top Bottom