Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is Kik again?
A group messaging client. It was terrible when it first came out, but I'm sure they've made improvements since then. I've been using GroupMe since it came out and have never looked back. You can even post gifs in GroupMe

Anybody know of a good free gosms theme that uses the jellybean colors? Gray, black and that greenish blue.

Thanks

So yeah, don't use Allshare play.
When you delete something from there it deletes it from your computer too....All of my music, and the majority of my documents are gone.

Luckily I have most of my music on my laptop but there are still a lot of songs that I just had on my desktop. My documents weren't too important. Can't replace the deleted pictures though :frown:

What is Kik again?

A group messaging client. It was terrible when it first came out, but I'm sure they've made improvements since then. I've been using GroupMe since it came out and have never looked back. You can even post gifs in GroupMe

There's a fair amount of people that use GroupMe? First time I've heard of it.

It seems pretty good though.

-Drew

What is Kik again?

-Drew
Yeah most of people I know use it or Voxer for their group messaging. GroupMe has a desktop version too and I believe Skype bought it.

My Sprint "4G LTE" speeds at my house . I live in the Bronx

Last edited:
Touch wiz is so awful lol

I installed nova launcher on my note 2 just to get the feel of using pure jellybean holo UI, touchwiz launcher is annoying as hell :smh: :x

The multi-window is ridiculous though, didn't notice no lagg at all. watching a youtube video and panning in and out of google maps :pimp:

Last edited:
What is Kik again?

-Drew

Yeah most of people I know use it or Voxer for their group messaging. GroupMe has a desktop version too and I believe Skype bought it.

I'll definitely check it out then. Thanks, mang.

-Drew

Does this update have pinch to zoom?

I thought when I updated to 4.2 it would have pinch to zoom

I updateded gmail to the new update today and still no pinch to zoom

Does this update have pinch to zoom?
I thought when I updated to 4.2 it would have pinch to zoom
I updateded gmail to the new update today and still no pinch to zoom

Its not turned on after the update (yes i know its stupid) . Go into General setting and click "Auto-fit messages" and you shall be pinching and zooming.

Can you guys recommend me a site to compare phones? I remember seeing a site that was really slick that allowed me to pick any phone and it would pull in a bunch of data from other sites about what they said about the device in comparison to the other.

Can't remember if I saw it here on NT or elsewhere... Any help is appreciated!

Jelly Bean now available for Samsung Galaxy S III on AT&T via Kies

Good news tonight for AT&T subscribers, as a number of readers are now reporting that Samsung's update to Android 4.1.1 is now available for the Galaxy S III via Kies. We've reached out to the carrier to learn whether any specific improvements are in store, but it's not like we need to tell you that users will be immersed in the goodies of Google Now and the performance enhancements from Project Butter. Word from members of xda-developers reveals that the update weighs in at a substantial 738MB. For those keeping score, AT&T's update to Jelly Bean for the Galaxy S III follows previous deployments from Sprint and T-Mobile. With the latest outpouring of love from Ma Bell, this puts all eyes squarely on Verizon Wireless. If you're able to snag the update for yourself, be sure to toss your impressions into the comment section -- more timid users will surely appreciate it.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/12/03/jelly-bean-now-available-for-att-samsung-galaxy-s-iii/

Back
Top Bottom