Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea, I'm pretty pissed myself.

After I wrote that I went to find and order brake pads for my gfs car and it took me 10 min because the browser crashed every 30 seconds. I was close to chucking the phone out of my window lol. I hope Google is aware of this

Very buggy
The first 4.2 update wasn't bad except it would take 5 or 6 flicks to get to the 2 widget screens on the lock screen.
On Wednesday I got a 4.2.1 update and omg its been bad! Google.com just keeps refreshing itself and makes it impossible to navigate or use the address bar. Browser has been crashing a lot, still have the lock screen problem (isn't as bad though) anda couple of other minor hiccups.
Hopefully Google gets everything straightened out, I figured android would get better but for me 4.1 was a more stable os
Meanwhile 4.2.1 is running smoothly on the Nexus 4 :pimp:

When I try to download vids it doesnt download fully is downloads a few kbs and it says download complete.

You guys use Kik or Whatsapp by any chance?

What's the difference between the two and how was the experience? (For those who have used both)

Me and a group from my campus need to communicate to each other well for the next few weeks, so I'm trying to find out which one of these messaging services is better.

-Drew

I've tried a few of the group messengers but Whatsapp is the best imo. It's fast, reliable, and doesn't seem as clunky as other apps. Emoji support is nice too...highly recommend 
smokin.gif

Anyone use Allshare Play? It's pretty sweet, streaming my whole video collection on my computer to my phone.

Only thing is I can't figure out how to make folders, so I just have a ton of video files unorganized.

They should integrate Google Talk into the sms system kind of like Apple does with iMessage. That would be clutch

Okay I kind of figured it out. Only thing is that when I go to the files tab like in the first pic, it'll download the file rather than just stream it like it does in the video tab like in the last 2 pics

Last edited:
I've tried a few of the group messengers but Whatsapp is the best imo. It's fast, reliable, and doesn't seem as clunky as other apps. Emoji support is nice too...highly recommend :smokin

Is there a big difference between that and Kik? Someone referred Kakaotalk to me as well.

They should integrate Google Talk into the sms system kind of like Apple does with iMessage. That would be clutch

I was just talking to my brother about this last night. That would be awesome.

-Drew

I read somewhere that problems with Currents sync causes these problems so turn that off and see if it stops being buggy.

Back
Top Bottom