• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What are typical lte speeds? I can def see the difference in speed when using data. But i was expecting faster times.

I can't put my note 2 down. I was gonna sell but damm this things is awesome. The drawing apps are amazing great for creative types.

I wish I could draw. You should see some of the struggle pictures I've came up with.

I literally stayed in tonight just to play with this phone more lol. Well that and study for finals

What are typical lte speeds? I can def see the difference in speed when using data. But i was expecting faster times.

what city are you in? VZW LTE is getting crowded so thats the speed you should see, only reason ATT gets 20-30mb is because their network is no where near as crowded as VZW, LTE is only suppose to avg 10-15mb down

Sigh .. was installing a new rom, but stuck on boot screen. Forgot to remove PG05 file from SD card, so I can't boot into recovery. Don't have an SD card reader either ... :smh:

what city are you in? VZW LTE is getting crowded so thats the speed you should see, only reason ATT gets 20-30mb is because their network is no where near as crowded as VZW, LTE is only suppose to avg 10-15mb down

I'm in Huntsville. My boy said he was seeing 30 in ATL

I'm in Huntsville. My boy said he was seeing 30 in ATL

how long ago was this? lol and is he in ATLANTA or a boondock burb? When I had the GS3 I was getting about 15-18 and when I tested my iphone I was getting like 18-20. Time of day plays a part too. Even then anything over 8mb is OD and and you cant even tell diff in daily routine unless all you do is download huge files.

Not sure when, but it's been since the iphone 5 released. And it was actually in the city.
So my speeds are fine then right? Just wanted to be sure LTE was working right

Both my parents are eligible for upgrade and neither of them are interested in getting a different phone so my plan is as follows: I'm going to pay 600 for two Note 2s, keep one and flip the other off contract for roughly 650 leaving me with a profit of over 100 and I get to keep my unlimited data.

Not sure when, but it's been since the iphone 5 released. And it was actually in the city.
So my speeds are fine then right? Just wanted to be sure LTE was working right

yea all the networks are gonna be avg about 10-15mb once LTE is all said and done.

I don't know anyone who uses G+. I think I started an account since I was logged into google but haven't used it once.

Google + is a major sausage fest.

I get my Note 2 from FedEx tomorrow. I'm excited, went ahead and switched to Verizon since their LTE 4g is supposed to be faster than Sprint's here (Oklahoma). What are some good accessories? Normally I would be all on eBay on the .01 + free shipping ones but I can't use paypal because of a still pending resolution case.

I don't really understand that MP3 player. I am sure it works great but what the hell

pretty much Androids iPod touch.

I was looking for bluetooth headphones and bluetooth adapters have crappy reviews that I would need for my ipod classic or nano. I then started to think about copping an old android or iphone to use just as an MP3 but I`m just gonna suck it up for now dont wanna spend any extra bread.

The The DNA was a beast tho. It is noticeably faster than the Note. If they come out with a + edition with at least 32GB with a 2500 mah battery we may have a problem.

Do any of you guys own or know somebody with a Galaxy Player MP3 Player?
I bought a brand new galaxy player 5in from a guy on craigslist for $125 yesterday....Couldnt pass that up.

I only got it because i was tired of using my phone for music in my car........Now i just mount the galaxy player in my truck and use it.

I bought a brand new galaxy player 5in from a guy on craigslist for $125 yesterday....Couldnt pass that up.
I only got it because i was tired of using my phone for music in my car........Now i just mount the galaxy player in my truck and use it.

yea I never load my music on my phone, I feel that bogs it down. I~m still on the fence, I dont NEED it now but would be mad convenient

yea I never load my music on my phone, I feel that bogs it down. I~m still on the fence, I dont NEED it now but would be mad convenient

It really is............i hate having to stop the music to get on the phone. I also hate when text message notifications come though and the sound plays over the car speakers.

Only thing about it is that they havent updated it to the newest version of android...........I dont know WHY because they dont have to wait for carriers to approve it, they just build from the source and push it out online to the public..

But im guessing its all a ploy to make you spend money on the newest version. (if there is such a thing)

The The DNA was a beast tho. It is noticeably faster than the Note. If they come out with a + edition with at least 32GB with a 2500 mah battery we may have a problem.
If they gave us the option to throw in our own sd in there and gave us the ability to carry an extra battery would have made that phone the biz

better off getting a refurb ipod touch from apple rather than those pos galaxy players unless you can get one for really cheap.

if i remember correctly they couldnt manage to fit touchwiz & 4.0 into the rom so they decided to leave them with 2.3. only the 5.8 has 4.0 & it looks like thats never coming to america.

Last edited:
better off getting a refurb ipod touch from apple rather than those pos galaxy players unless you can get one for really cheap.
if i remember correctly they couldnt manage to fit touchwiz & 4.0 into the rom so they decided to leave them with 2.3. only the 5.8 has 4.0 & it looks like thats never coming to america.

I mean, its not a big deal because it doesnt change the way it SOUNDS, and i use poweramp pro anyway, not the stock music app.

Hell, the mere fact that i dont have to sync with iTunes AND it has removable storage is reason enough..............drag, drop and disconnect.......simple as pie.

If they gave us the option to throw in our own sd in there and gave us the ability to carry an extra battery would have made that phone the biz

Yeah I feel the same way about that phone.
There are too many good Android phones out right now. Expecting even better things next year. 1080 res should be the norm.

Back
Top Bottom