• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone with a GS3 on Sprint get the Jellybean update yet. I still don't have mine yet. Also does the interface on the GS3 look different with Jellybean.

My girl has it on hers. I had to do the force update, but it worked.

Just go in your settings, then "Applications". Find Google Services Framework(if that's not it, the name is close to that), clear the data and force stop(don't worry, your documents and data will not be affected). Then go and check for updates. You may have to do it a few times, but it will eventually tell you that an update is available.

Well worth the wait. Finally got it, had to grab it off contract though. Not trying to lose my unlimited.

How do yall do those Big Phones? 5.5 inches is for 6ft5 and taller. I Think 4.7 is as big as it should and that is pushing it.

I have a S3 and after using it for about 3 weeks now honestly it feels "normal". It's kinda like when you buy a big car, at first driving is :x but after awhile you don't notice it anymore.

BTW I was using my girl's iPhone 4S yesterday and I felt like I went back to the dark ages. Had me squinting and **** trying to read web pages :lol:

I have a S3 and after using it for about 3 weeks now honestly it feels "normal". It's kinda like when you buy a big car, at first driving is :x but after awhile you don't notice it anymore.
BTW I was using my girl's iPhone 4S yesterday and I felt like I went back to the dark ages. Had me squinting and **** trying to read web pages :lol:
I have a Nexus 4 and I get that. Anything smaller is weird but 4 inches- 4.7 is where is should stay

Traded in my DNA for the Note 2. Back on this beast once again and it feels goodman. It launched with multiwindow as well so I am stoked about that.

Traded in my DNA for the Note 2. Back on this beast once again and it feels goodman. It launched with multiwindow as well so I am stoked about that.

Multiwindow is so clutch! I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. But I wonder if netflix will work with it too

I need to find a case for this ASAP already dropped it and haven't even had it for 8 hours.

I want this one, but it's only available in Sprint stores and I can't find it in any here.

I like that case. I will keep am eye out as well.

And Netflix won't work with it. They limit the apps you can use. Developers will make it so you can use anything. So keep an eye out of you are looking to root your phone.

Called my local best buy today and asked if they match amazon wireless prices. The lady said yes and to just bring a printout of the ad. Amazon's prices for the AT&T Note 2 was 199 for an upgrade and 175 for a new account. I just needed an upgrade. I printed out both ads that showed the different prices and showed it to them. I guess the lady must've gotten the ads mixed up because I ended up paying 175 plus tax. Needles to say , today was a good day lol.

Back
Top Bottom