• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Note2 setup so far

bruh that ish looks dope

if its not too hard can u pm me that too?

Last edited:
So I went to the Engadget Reader meet up tonight over here NYC.

They were giving a whole bunch of prizes and of course a Galaxy Note 2. They were like who can dance and I got called up and two other people went up. So I go first and hit them with the Gangnam style dance. Got me some laughs from the crowd. The next guy goes up and does some b-boy dance it was impressive. Then some white chick (who was the obvious winner) did her little booty shake and all the guys went wild. So they did the Apollo style voting. I get some cheers and the the b-boy guy gets better cheers and white girl as well. Then it tied between them so they did a dance off. I was like :frown: oh well it was fun. Then the b-boy dude took of his shirt which was not cool, then the white girl showed some stomach skin which was pretty slutty. The judge couldn't take it with the x-ratedness and crown me the winner with a Note 2(its Sprint though, I got Verizon :smh:)

Google next project.......Project Coca Butter :lol:

Last edited:
So I went to the Engadget Reader meet up tonight over here NYC.

They were giving a whole bunch of prizes and of course a Galaxy Note 2. They were like who can dance and I got called up and two other people went up. So I go first and hit them with the Gangnam style dance. Got me some laughs from the crowd. The next guy goes up and does some b-boy dance it was impressive. Then some white chick (who was the obvious winner) did her little booty shake and all the guys went wild. So they did the Apollo style voting. I get some cheers and the the b-boy guy gets better cheers and white girl as well. Then it tied between them so they did a dance off. I was like :frown: oh well it was fun. Then the b-boy dude took of his shirt which was not cool, then the white girl showed some stomach skin which was pretty slutty. The judge couldn't take it with the xand crown me the winner with a Note 2(its Sprint though, I got Verizon)

Google next project.......Project Coca Butter :lol:

Congrats thats pretty dope.

this u??? :nerd:

Last edited:
This is me. (The black guy) those are my friends next to me the girl won a Mint irobot cleaner and she really wanted it too. :lol:

Last edited:
Jus copped my note 2 today... switched from sprint to tmobile... im happy soo far, (I better be, im coming from the OG Evo) lol... I saw that case at the store.. but it looked nothing like in the pic
s might go back for it tomorrow...

straight talk users, i got a few questions. i'm ready to dog sprint. i was going to go to tmobile but then i realized i can go to straight talk for 45 a month vs around 80 and have unlimited everything. i'm not worried about the service since they use tmobile's towers and they are fine around here. but was it easy porting your number? also on the data, i hear it's not really unlimited, a 2gb soft cap and after they throttle, that's fine since throttled i'd still have faster data than sprint. i have heard a few people say they got booted off them though for too much data. not in real life, just online. anyone know if there is any truth to that?

also can you just re up every month online? i'm good on copping cards at walmart.

Last edited:
Traded in my DNA for the Note 2. Back on this beast once again and it feels goodman. It launched with multiwindow as well so I am stoked about that.

Multiwindow is so clutch! I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. But I wonder if netflix will work with it too

I need to find a case for this ASAP already dropped it and haven't even had it for 8 hours.

I want this one, but it's only available in Sprint stores and I can't find it in any here.

the only reason i would buy a case is so it protects the screen like an otterbox other than that i dont give a damn if the back breaks

Need some help from my Android fambs.

My GNex disconnects/reconnects very frequently when I use the phone. I'll turn it on, see that it has full wifi signal, and then it disconnects, then reconnects, and then disconnects, and then reconnects, etc.

I've already got it set up to never turn off the wifi when its sleeping. I'm running JuiceDefender and I have a Netgear B/G/N dual-band router. Not really sure what the problem is and I can't figure it out.

Help. Thanks in advance

I've never seen the point of using juice defender.

A lot of phones I've owned has been doing this. Even with a strong connection.

That is a good question though. :nerd:

Anyone that ordered the Nexus 4 on the 27th, did you get a tracking number yet and is it showing up in the UPS system?

We got ourselves a regular old Poppin Pete in here.
:pimp:

Are we able to chat together through Google+ or anything, sort of like how Blackberry has BBM. I'm going to share everything with you Wally. RaWeX is going to be alone with his #poor BB.

I already have 100+ of NT on G+ but no one uses it.
I'll delete all of them and start over if y'all want to get a circle started

NT G+ sounds good.
NDB, sonn....... you and deez phones :smh:
Hand me one bruh

:lol: yo i only have one phone, I just switch A LOT. This Note 2 looks like its gonna be my ONE for a while tho :pimp:

Actually i take that back, i might be switching it out for the ATT version soon.

btw that last set up you posted...hot fiyah, I see you on JustReveal :pimp:

Last edited:
I can't put my note 2 down. I was gonna sell but damm this things is awesome. The drawing apps are amazing great for creative types.

Back
Top Bottom