• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pay $130 and get the One S, keep it until Google gets production back up on the Nexus 4 then sell it.
One S's are going for about $250ish on e-bay right now, so I doubt you would lose money.

you definately should use the One S while you wait. After I sold a few phones I was stuck using a Huawei Ascend 2 for a few months. Would have been good 5 years ago I just think way too fast for slower machines nowadays. You'll be cursing everytime you want to multitask on the cheaper prepaids.

Trying to decide if I'm going to keep this icon pack/wallpaper combo, sometimes the bright colors and simple icons make it look childish. But it also looks pretty cool. Loving the functionality of the Apex launcher. Swipe up to launch app drawer and swipe down to default screens makes navigation so simple.

I've had this theme for a while on my gn2 and I haven't found one that is clean and simple.

Should I stay with Verizon and upgrade on the 15th .. Or wait until April and jump carriers?

Gentlemen.

The wifey picked up a new phone and I told her I would stay (mostly) out of the decision to buy. She picked the iPhone 5, which is fine, except that I want her to stick w/ Android :lol:

Her main complaints were that the S3 and Optimus G were too big for her hands. Do any of you have fems that use these phones (assuming they have a smaller set of hands)? How do they handle the screen size?

My wife and I both picked up the GS3 about a month ago. She previously had the Iphone. So far she loves it and has no complaints what so ever.

pics not working for me. nvm I see it now
I'm still looking for a case for the Note 2. Might just get the Otterbox Commuter if it doesn't add too much bulk to it.

Last edited:
Note 2 is going for $260 on walmart.
Any where better than that or should i pull the trigger? Any more anticipated sales before Xmas?

The case is really slim so it doesn't add any bulk, it has a matte finish to it so it feels nice and smooth on your hands so the grip factor might turn you off a bit. Before this I was using a Samsung protective case, it protected the hell out of the phone but I wasn't feeling the added bulk, but the buttons were raised so that was an added bonus

Last edited:
pm me bro. Just made this one.

PM(s) sent. Let me know if you get it. Thanks man.

Does anyone know any good cases for the Nexus 4? And how the battery life is? My funds just came in so I was finally able to order it. 6-7 weeks though... :smh: :x

My S3 drops 8-9% of battery every hour with NO use. I keep Wi-Fi, I'm not in a 4g area, and the only push updates I have are e-mail.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
How is it compared to the S3 battery?
-Drew

The S4 Pro is supposed to sip the battery and its weird how quickly it drains it. Hopefully its somethin to do with software tho, again its not bad bad but it should be better than it is. I definitely got more battery on my S3's than the N4 but it all depends how you use it.

The case is really slim so it doesn't add any bulk, it has a matte finish to it so it feels nice and smooth on your hands so the grip factor might turn you off a bit. Before this I was using a Samsung protective case, it protected the hell out of the phone but I wasn't feeling the added bulk, but the buttons were raised so that was an added bonus

Do they make a black one? Link?

Back
Top Bottom