• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah, I tried doing the same thing and it's working perfectly. Only thing I can think if is just uninstall it and install it again.
Is there a way to buy more storage for Play music? I'm already at the 20k limit and I have more songs I want to add

I don't even have 10K and I am stumped as to who is left to get? Im at 9,500

I won't download someone catalog just for the sake of having it...................

Who do you listen to? The Average Discography isn't even 100 songs......

Maildroid= Latest and Greatest New Mail app, I have been tinkering with

$17.99 Price tag though..............:rofl:

Car Locator is a must have for people who get plastered @ Concerts/Sporting Events/Fairs....Cant remember how many times I couldn't find the whip...:lol:

I don't even have 10K and I am stumped as to who is left to get? Im at 9,500
I won't download someone catalog just for the sake of having it...................
Who do you listen to? The Average Discography isn't even 100 songs......
Maildroid= Latest and Greatest New Mail app, I have been tinkering with
$17.99 Price tag though..............:rofl:
Car Locator is a must have for people who get plastered @ Concerts/Sporting Events/Fairs....Cant remember how many times I couldn't find the whip...:lol:

I have an extremely wide range of music. I actually deleted all of the people I don't listen to and still have a lot.

Heres a picture thats what its showing but yet msic is playing
It does that for me too but I can see the name of the song. I dont get images alot of times.

Just started using FoxFi and I have an unlimited data plan. I won't be charged anything extra on my bill right? :nerd:

Having the same issue with my Sprint Note 2 and googles music player. Even worse the dam thing will will randomly crash when using the car bluetooth requiring a battery pull.

I use the Samsung music player with no issues though.

iPhone coming to T-Mo in 2013.... I'm tempted to jump.

I need stability, damn droid's stay f'n up and being faulty :smh: |I

iPhone coming to T-Mo in 2013.... I'm tempted to jump.
I need stability, damn droid's stay f'n up and being faulty
mean.gif
tired.gif
Don't do it man. If you even remotely enjoy the customization Android offers, not to mention widgets or any of the dynamic features of your homescreen, you'll hate iOS. 

Don't do it man. If you even remotely enjoy the customization Android offers, not to mention widgets or any of the dynamic features of your homescreen, you'll hate iOS. 

I don't use half the stuff on these phones.
Roms, customization and etcc... I can't do half of it. Only widget I use is my music player lol.

I had a 3GS, only got rid of it because I was headed overseas for a year.

I just know it WORKED like it was supposed to and didn't have to use my insurance and pay money for a new phone so much.

Now I gotta send this piece of crap back to Samsung and wait 5-7 says for them to fix it and be w/o a phone. :stoneface:

I will miss the screen size tho.

But who am I kidding.. much as I pride myself on being a Android supporter and not Apple... :rolleyes

Roms, customization and etcc... I can't do half of it. Only widget I use is my music player lol.
I just know it WORKED like it was supposed to and didn't have to use my insurance and pay money for a new phone so much.
Now I gotta send this piece of crap back to Samsung and wait 5-7 says for them to fix it and be w/o a phone. :stoneface:

But who am I kidding.. much as I pride myself on being a Android supporter and not Apple... :rolleyes

Your eyes will hurt, squinting at dat lil *** iPhone screen.

What phones are you copping?

iOS and Android users always grill each other for their screen sizes. Personally, I don't get how these screen sizes are way too big, I think they're perfect. I also think they fit better in the hand as well. But 3.5 inches are the norm for a company that is not really innovative and a fanbase where half of these people think their own farts don't stink so yeah...

The best screen size depends on the user. Like everything else on this forum, just because you like something doesn't mean everyone else will. I like the Note 2 a lot but my friends who have big phones already (Nexus & SG3's) think the size of it is ridiculous. A lot of it comes from thinking whatever you have is the best and wanting other people to agree.

stick with buying only Nexus phones. Your complaints will be gone

Ehh I have a galaxy nexus and ever since the 4.2.1 update my phone has been extremely buggy. I'm not leaving android or nothing but it is pretty annoying.

On another note I have a basically new white 16gb gs3 for at&t with the box and everything with it. It was used for 4 days

I listed it Friday night on cl for 400 hoping I'd get 375 for it. I have a few people offering me 350. On eBay they're going for over 400, am I expecting too much thinking I'll get 375 for it or should I just take 350?

Ehh I have a galaxy nexus and ever since the 4.2.1 update my phone has been extremely buggy. I'm not leaving android or nothing but it is pretty annoying.
On another note I have a basically new white 16gb gs3 for at&t with the box and everything with it. It was used for 4 days
I listed it Friday night on cl for 400 hoping I'd get 375 for it. I have a few people offering me 350. On eBay they're going for over 400, am I expecting too much thinking I'll get 375 for it or should I just take 350?
Take off the Currents sync.

Last edited:

Android user for the past 3 years and current Nexus 4 owner here.

Get the iPhone. Anytime someone I know who isn't tech savvy or isn't willing to take a few hours to learn ROMing asks me what phone they should get, I tell them to get the iPhone. It's a great piece of hardware and it just simply works. Tons of apps to go along with it.

Me being the cheapass that I am, I took the time to learn how to flash ROMs and was able to get my Samsung Vibrant (T-Mo's SGS1) to run JB 4.1.2 two and a half years after the phone's release, even when T-mo or Samsung essentially gave up on providing support for the phone almost as soon as it came out. It ran 4.1.2 beautifully - super smooth and the best battery life I've ever gotten. If I didn't get the Nexus 4, I would've probably kept the Vibrant until the SGS4 came out.

Moral of the story: if you're willing to take the time to learn ROMing/customizing, Android OS is for you; if not, iOS is for you.

Now I gotta send this piece of crap back to Samsung and wait 5-7 says for them to fix it and be w/o a phone.
indifferent.gif

But who am I kidding.. much as I pride myself on being a Android supporter and not Apple...
eyes.gif
Moral of the story: if you're willing to take the time to learn ROMing/customizing, Android OS is for you; if not, iOS is for you.
This..

IMO if you're not doing any of that stuff.. I'd personally get an iPhone if I were you.

It's going to do everything you're gonna to need it to do fams..

You don't even need to use ROMs to customize your phone though. Installing a launcher and choosing some themes and icons is the easiest thing in the world. You just download it from the Play store and you're done.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom