• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nexus 4 came in yesterday. this thing is awesome, no complaints as of yet besides autocomplete being a ***** but I added a bunch of stuff to my dictionary so it's gotten better. display is beautiful.
I had my G2 rooted before I upgraded to 2.3.4... thinking about diving back in.
I can check back into the thread a bit, but if anyone could link me to a nice rooting guide based around Mac computers, I would appreciate it a lot. will rep you tomorrow when I can give more out if it helps at all. :lol:
Question?

Why do you have Android and not a IPhone when you use a Macintosh? The apple ecosystem?

i have a mac but use android. i like iphones but not as much as my note2. i have a old garbage pc i use for rooting nd stuff

Nexus 4 came in yesterday. this thing is awesome, no complaints as of yet besides autocomplete being a ***** but I added a bunch of stuff to my dictionary so it's gotten better. display is beautiful.

I can check back into the thread a bit, but if anyone could link me to a nice rooting guide based around Mac computers, I would appreciate it a lot. will rep you tomorrow when I can give more out if it helps at all. :lol:

Don't know about rooting with Mac, but if you have access to a Windows-based PC for 2 minutes, I highly recommend this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1995688

Install and run #8 1-CLICK FOR ALL. Easy peasy.

After that, if you like the stock rom, flash this kernel:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2021437

Extends battery life by a good amount and adjusts the screen so that you don't get that washed out look. Highly recommended.

thanks man :smokin

Question?

Why do you have Android and not a IPhone when you use a Macintosh? The apple ecosystem?

because I hate iPhones. I'm not an Android fanboy or anything, I just can't get down with iPhones. I don't even have a legit reason :lol: I've used plenty, my mom has a 5 and I set everything up for her, used it for a couple hours before I gave it back to her and everything just seemed so basic to me.

when I rooted my G2 I just ran a VM and did everything in Windows but I just was wondering if there was a way to take care of it without having to run a VM. guess I'll either be back in a VM or on my junker to get this done.

thank you guys.

I just find it weird. Everyone I know who has a Macbook has Apple Everything. Plus the ecosystem that everyone has been making works nicely works when you have everything.

iPad
Macbook
Android Phone
iMac

It just seems weird and incomplete.

One question: There is NO WAY to save any game file to external SD card unless i root my phone (Note 2), right?

My gs3

All I need is a locker and to change the notification bar

Widget Locker or MiLocker for L/S, SuperStatusbar for Notification.

Here's my Widgetlocker Themes (place in the root of internal sd card, data/com.teslacoil.widgetlocker/themes)

Here's my MiLocker/MiLauncher Themes (make a MIUI folder in the root of internal sd card and place it in a folder called Themes inside the MIUI folder)

Just got the Galaxy Player 5 today, and out of no where the capacitive buttons and home button stop working. WOW. Returning this ASAP.

I like variety in life so I buy google and apple products. If Microsoft steps it up then I want to try their tablets.

I got a Macbook, 3 type of android devices and chromebook. I do have win7 dual boot on my macbook but rarely see light of day. Windows is garbage to me.

I got to play with the Nokia 920 and I must say that was a great phone. Heavy as Hell but nice. If anything the App store is more focused.

Back
Top Bottom