• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got to play with the Nokia 920 and I must say that was a great phone. Heavy as Hell but nice. If anything the App store is more focused.
I've never had a phone that ran Windows. I need to check it out at a store and see how it is. I don't know anyone who has the phone.

My DNA will be here tomorrow.
Gonna wait to send my iPhone back though.
Fastest phone out right now as far as the processor goes. Phone is hot fire. I had it for a week. Just couldn't do the battery and storage. Although the battery isn't that bad

Wallpaper

Icons, Aeolus HD or Ares HD by iHeartboost
Dock
Dont know bout da battery hearts.

Please excuse my ignorance, but I DL'ed the icons but I'm not sure how to go about this.
Do I DL it to my phone? I'm just trying to replace some icons.

-Drew

^
on the launcer im using which is nova, i touch and hold on the app icon on the homescreen then a menu pops up giving me options to delete etc.. and one option is edit then it lets me rename it or tap on the icon picture and choose a file from my phone to replace it whether its a whole icon pack or a picture from gallery

^
on the launcer im using which is nova, i touch and hold on the app icon on the homescreen then a menu pops up giving me options to delete etc.. and one option is edit then it lets me rename it or tap on the icon picture and choose a file from my phone to replace it whether its a whole icon pack or a picture from gallery

Nice.

Did you DL the icons from Deviant Art? I DL'ed the icon pack from Deviant Art but I can't seem to find where it was DLed to. :nerd:

-Drew

^ I dont use any specific icon pack i just downloaded the black theme and most of my icons are now black which is how i like it.
search in ur download folder or search ur whole phone with the file browser
will post screenie

Last edited:
2 Questions:

1. Just got my new replacement, how do I re-install ALL my old apps back on here? I see when I go to Play Store it shows ALL MY APPS, but I have t do it all individually :x anyway I can just do them all at once? And anyway I can keep all my old high scores?

2. When I try to load a pic on instagram, it always shows sideways... anyway I can fix this? Only way it works properly is if I use the IG camera, not the stock camera or when I try to load pics from my gallery.

thx

2 Questions:
1. Just got my new replacement, how do I re-install ALL my old apps back on here? I see when I go to Play Store it shows ALL MY APPS, but I have t do it all individually :x anyway I can just do them all at once? And anyway I can keep all my old high scores?
2. When I try to load a pic on instagram, it always shows sideways... anyway I can fix this? Only way it works properly is if I use the IG camera, not the stock camera or when I try to load pics from my gallery.
thx

1. Yes you have to do it individually unless you did a Titianum backup, and nope your scores and saves are gone :frown: same exact thing happened to me yesterday once I rooted

2. I don't think so, you just have to rotate it. Again same thing happens to me

Check your email bro lol.
How did you get those little icons?

Im not sure about other launchers but with nova u can make folders on ur homescreen by tap and holding on an app and dragging it on top of another and u can customize how the folder looks too.

Im not sure about other launchers but with nova u can make folders on ur homescreen by tap and holding on an app and dragging it on top of another and u can customize how the folder looks too.

I use nova. I'm not seeing any options to change it to look like that though

Is there anyway to use a different wallpaper on the lockscreen than the homescreen without rooting?

Use WidgetLocker. Once you install it, go to your Settings (the button at the top right corner) and click it. You can customize the wallpaper by going to Look and Feel and using checking alternative wallpaper.

Use WidgetLocker. Once you install it, go to your Settings (the button at the top right corner) and click it. You can customize the wallpaper by going to Look and Feel and using checking alternative wallpaper.

Thanks, but I'm not really trying to spend 3 bucks just to change the wallpaper, since I like the default lock screen. Not a big deal though

Thanks, but I'm not really trying to spend 3 bucks just to change the wallpaper, since I like the default lock screen. Not a big deal though

I'm pretty sure all locker apps have this as an option, MiLocker, GoLocker.

Please excuse my ignorance, but I DL'ed the icons but I'm not sure how to go about this.
-Drew

Yea dl it to your phone
Then you should find the icons under themes in your launcher

Last edited:
-Drew

Yea dl it to your phone
Then you should find the icons under themes in your launcher

Thanks man. Do you happen to know how to do it with Nova Launcher? I can't find the Theme settings. :nerd:

Edit: Do you have to DL it through the Play Store or Deviant Art?

-Drew

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom