• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[COLOR=#red]Jellybean was FINALLY released for the Verizon SGS3. Hate we had to wait so long, but whatever. Project butter makes the SGS3 so fast, that it feels like I have a brand new phone. I also like the swype keyboard better than swiftkey. I'm good till the SGS4[/COLOR]
Welcome to a few months ago >D

You should have gotten a Nexus

Wow.. my N4 isn't expected to ship til Jan 23rd... I don't even want it anymore...

When you ordered did it say will ship in 4-8 weeks?

The site said 4-5 weeks when I ordered, but when I got the email it said 6-7. My wallet reciept first said 4-5 but has since changed to 6-7. I don't even understand how that works but whatever. >D
the sad part is that you cant cancel Google not let you cancel

the sad part is that you cant cancel Google not let you cancel

EXACTLY! They said I would have to refuse the package, but basically, I just paid $13 shipping for nothing. I might just sell it off afterwards in order to recoup all my costs, but I guess I'll figure it out after I get the phone.

Google's customer service is so bad. I understand that they're new to selling hardware, but I don't understand why you can't cancel an order that isn't even packaged yet. They wouldn't even let me add a bumper to my order so I can save on shipping. Google... :smh: :x

Welcome to a few months ago >D
You should have gotten a Nexus
When you ordered did it say will ship in 4-8 weeks?

[COLOR=#red]I don't want a Nexus. I like my Galaxy, if anything I'll get a Note 2 until the SGS4 comes out. I can't afford the time to be chained to a battery charger. Beat if fool :rofl:[/COLOR]

EXACTLY! They said I would have to refuse the package, but basically, I just paid $13 shipping for nothing. I might just sell it off afterwards in order to recoup all my costs, but I guess I'll figure it out after I get the phone.
Google's customer service is so bad. I understand that they're new to selling hardware, but I don't understand why you can't cancel an order that isn't even packaged yet. They wouldn't even let me add a bumper to my order so I can save on shipping. Google... :smh: :x
Outside of their cancellation Policy I have had nothing but Joy with Googles Customer Service. They helped me figure out the issue when Google Made me buy two Nexus. Plus the greatest thing of all

THERE IS ONLY ONE COMPUTER MENU

A God Send

What Phone are you getting instead of the Nexus 4?

[COLOR=#red]I don't want a Nexus. I like my Galaxy, if anything I'll get a Note 2 until the SGS4 comes out. I can't afford the time to be chained to a battery charger. Beat if fool :rofl:[/COLOR]
How are you switching up Phones so fast? Buying retail?

Nexus 4 Battery Life is as good as everything else.

Note 2 is the king of Android phones at the moment. Use the phone heavy all day and still have battery at night. Plus with Nova Laucher I get the vanilla android look.

Samsung came through big time with this device. Its no wonder HTC is getting killed.

Will be copping the Note 3 for sure.

Last edited:
Note 2 is the king of Android phones at the moment. Use the phone heavy all day and still have battery at night. Plus with Nova Laucher I get the vanilla android look.
Samsung came through big time with this device. Its no wonder HTC is getting killed.
Will be copping the Note 3 for sure.
True. I still think the S3 overall may be better but that is more of a preference. I gotta have that CM10. They have it for the Note but it doesn't include the s pen featurea

Outside of their cancellation Policy I have had nothing but Joy with Googles Customer Service. They helped me figure out the issue when Google Made me buy two Nexus. Plus the greatest thing of all

THERE IS ONLY ONE COMPUTER MENU

A God Send

What Phone are you getting instead of the Nexus 4?

How are you switching up Phones so fast? Buying retail?

Nexus 4 Battery Life is as good as everything else.

Nexus 4 owner here. This is untrue.

which part?

getting rid of my iphone 4s and debating between note 2 and the nexus 4. The waiting game with the Nexus 4 is pushing me more towards the note, but I feel it will just be too big.... any input would be greatly appreciated. 

which part?

getting rid of my iphone 4s and debating between note 2 and the nexus 4. The waiting game with the Nexus 4 is pushing me more towards the note, but I feel it will just be too big.... any input would be greatly appreciated. 
Yes the note two is big but ts big for a reason, there is so much to take advantage of with the huge screen without hindering battery life.
The only problem that u may confront is that i u text woth one hand and have small hands its impossible with the note 2

which part?

Maybe you should consider the S3.  Even though the Note 2 is a couple months newer, the S3 is still Samsung's Flagship phone right now.  Its mostly the same as the Note minus the screen size and S-Pen if youre not comfortable with the size of the Note 2.

Maybe you should consider the S3.  Even though the Note 2 is a couple months newer, the S3 is still Samsung's Flagship phone right now.  Its mostly the same as the Note minus the screen size and S-Pen if youre not comfortable with the size of the Note 2.
 but isnt the GS4 only months away? 

So as I said before, my GS3 screen stopped responding... t-mo sent me replacement, NOW this one is CONSTANTLY dropping signal!

4G one minute, then edge, then no mobile network available for minutes at time!
Only way I get constant signal is if I'm on wifi.

My last 2 GS3's never did this, damn I can't win w/ this phone! On my 3rd one.

Any else have this problem, should I ask for a replacement for this one and pray on the 4th one I get?

:smh:

I ain't bout that non battery removable no expansion memory life =(

Not eem avail on play store. Guess yall right, this ish and just cop the nexus 4 when it restock

Last edited:
I ain't bout that non battery removable no expansion memory life =(
Not eem avail on play store. Guess yall right, this ish and just cop the nexus 4 when it restock

whats with this non removable battery fear? I can see the memory being a factor tho. thats where the cloud comes into play.

Da Note2 is no disappoint tho

Thinking about gettting rid of this iphone and rejoining Team Android. What is the best phone for Sprint right now? The Samsun Nexus or the Galaxy S3?

Back
Top Bottom