• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
looks like the og note and nexus are the same price. i'm about to switch to tmobile prepaid. what would you cop? i have a sg2 now and i'm happy with it besides the fact i'm on sprint. i think i'd be ok with the note 1, i'd just root it and throw cwm on there and i'm gucci. i might get that instead of the nexus. i'm not trying to drop 600 on a phone and get a note 2. i'm not ballin like that.

It all depends on which phone you like most. Id cop da Nexus cause of updates and no need for root.

Da Note1 you can root and be good with a bigger screen and better camera.

$50? I get Verizon discounts with my job but I didn't see this... at my job I get no service with T-Mobile and it gets me frustrated so I want to switch to Verizon but when I checked it was like $80
that's what the Verizon rep offered me. I like my T-Mobile though
Gsm>cdma

The iPhone has worked its magic on me no more Android on my personal line I feel dirty.

What phone did you have before you made the switch, man?

-Drew

I came from a Razr Maxx which started to suck.

Now I have a work phone and personal. My work phone is typically a higher end Android device which I switch out every 3-6 months, so I'll still carry an Android, most recently I've had a Galaxy Nexus and I currently carry a Razr HD(very underrated phone by the way) I copped an iPhone 5 about a month ago and I didn't like it at first because I hadn't carried an iPhone in 10 months. They finally made a larger screen lte phone which was my biggest issue with iPhones.

I work for Verizon so they made the DNA avaiible to us for 99.99 and on paper it was the perfect phone for me, so I got it yesterday.

I can't do this battery life and I can't do a skinned phone. Best user expiernce I've had with an Android phone was the Nexus with Jelly Bean.

Last edited:
$50? I get Verizon discounts with my job but I didn't see this... at my job I get no service with T-Mobile and it gets me frustrated so I want to switch to Verizon but when I checked it was like $80
that's what the Verizon rep offered me. I like my T-Mobile though
Gsm>cdma

There isn't a consumer plan with a smart phone that is $50 bucks even with a corporate discount.

looks like the og note and nexus are the same price. i'm about to switch to tmobile prepaid. what would you cop? i have a sg2 now and i'm happy with it besides the fact i'm on sprint. i think i'd be ok with the note 1, i'd just root it and throw cwm on there and i'm gucci. i might get that instead of the nexus. i'm not trying to drop 600 on a phone and get a note 2. i'm not ballin like that.

It all depends on which phone you like most. Id cop da Nexus cause of updates and no need for root.

Da Note1 you can root and be good with a bigger screen and better camera.

Word, I think if I can find Da note for T-Mobile for under 400 I'll do that. I didn't realize the international version didn't work on T-Mobiles 4g. If not I'll just fall back on Da nexus.

You can cop one for round 300 if you look hard enough.

T-Mobile users. Hows your 4g speeds? Compared to say....AT&T

The iPhone has worked its magic on me no more Android on my personal line I feel dirty.

-Drew

Now I have a work phone and personal. My work phone is typically a higher end Android device which I switch out every 3-6 months, so I'll still carry an Android, most recently I've had a Galaxy Nexus and I currently carry a Razr HD(very underrated phone by the way) I copped an iPhone 5 about a month ago and I didn't like it at first because I hadn't carried an iPhone in 10 months. They finally made a larger screen lte phone which was my biggest issue with iPhones.

I work for Verizon so they made the DNA avaiible to us for 99.99 and on paper it was the perfect phone for me, so I got it yesterday.

I can't do this battery life and I can't do a skinned phone. Best user expiernce I've had with an Android phone was the Nexus with Jelly Bean.

htc devices suck :x

get a samsung if u want android.

Any word on that Note 2 for $125 at Best Buy?!?!?

or the GS3 for $59 on Sunday only?

Was planning on heading to walmart this weekend to cop that GS3 for $98, but would much rather have the Note 2 for that price.

Last edited:
What good weather widgets are out there? I downloaded 1 weather which looks good but it seems to drain my battery pretty quickly. Want one that works well but also doesn't drain the battery too much. Thanks.

There isn't a consumer plan with a smart phone that is $50 bucks even with a corporate discount.
with phone? I still have to pay food the phone

What I'm saying is the least expensive plan you can have on Verizon with a smartphone active is 70 bucks and that doesn't include text messaging.

The biggest discount I know of 27 percent and you only get that on 40 bucks of that plan. That's at least 60 bucks so the rep that offered that to old buddy lied.

-Drew

htc devices suck :x

get a samsung if u want android.

People overrate Samsung phones.

The only Samsung phones that where worth the money were the S3 and the Note 2.

[h2]NVIDIA Tegra 4 details leak[/h2]

By Jerry Hildenbrand   | Dec 18 2012 | 5:48 pm  | 10 COMMENTS

t4.jpg

A slide detailing Nvidia's  upcoming Tegra 4 SoC has been leaked out, showing the specs everyone wanted and hoped for. A user on the Chinese site Chiphell  posted the above slide showing off the features of the new chip, and when combined with the things we already know we have a really good idea of what is to come.

The Tegra 4 will be a 28 nanometer ARM Cortex-A15 quad-core (4+1 as seen in the Tegra 3) system on chip. The A15 architecture is the next generation of silicon, and is already being used in the Exynos 5 as seen in the  Nexus 10. The lower power draw and faster processing speed make a remarkable difference when you need it.

The GPU is a whopping 72 core GeForce unit, bringing six times the graphical performance of the Tegra 3. With support for a full 2560x1440 24 bit color display and native hardware decoding for video, it should be able to handle anything you could throw at it in a tablet.

Of course,  there is always more  and we are only seeing one slide of a full presentation. Hopefully Nvidia shows us more at CES  in January. 

Source: Chiphell  (Chinese)

What I'm saying is the least expensive plan you can have on Verizon with a smartphone active is 70 bucks and that doesn't include text messaging.
The biggest discount I know of 27 percent and you only get that on 40 bucks of that plan. That's at least 60 bucks so the rep that offered that to old buddy lied.
Listen

I'm just saying what the Rep said to me. He was trying to get another customer or try to get me to favor verizon.

I see the Sprint , ATT, and Verizon rep like once a month. I wish I had a T-mobile Rep. :smh:

I just got a New tmobile samsung galaxy s2 4.0.4 version and I cant figure how to screenshot. Ive tried holding the power and the volume down or home screen and power. NOTHING!

Back
Top Bottom