• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chill out homie I know that is probably what dude told you but what I'm saying is dude lied to you.

If you aren't a customer how would you know?

I'm give the DNA a week, I had the brightness turn all the way up.

Last edited:
Well hopefully the Nexus 4 gets restocked in the next month or so. Decided to get on my brothers T-Mobile employee plan for $10 a month for basically unlimited. Trying to get out of my Verizon contract soon so I can save an extra $75 a month. Been on an iPhone for the past year so hopefully the Nexus 4 doesn't disappoint. And for those saying to get a GS3 or Note 2, I have to pay full price for a phone to add to his plan, no subsidized prices, so the $350 for the Nexus 4 is looking like a great deal.

This black GS3 is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Can you post pics of it please?

Well hopefully the Nexus 4 gets restocked in the next month or so. Decided to get on my brothers T-Mobile employee plan for $10 a month for basically unlimited. Trying to get out of my Verizon contract soon so I can save an extra $75 a month. Been on an iPhone for the past year so hopefully the Nexus 4 doesn't disappoint. And for those saying to get a GS3 or Note 2, I have to pay full price for a phone to add to his plan, no subsidized prices, so the $350 for the Nexus 4 is looking like a great deal.

you wont be disappointed. Phone is sexy and powerful like my ex wife.

you wont be disappointed. Phone is sexy and powerful like my ex wife.

Wow!! :lol:

So why is she the ex then¿

For those of you using a Nexus 4 and have used a galaxy nexus. Is it worth the switch? I'm pretty content with my galaxy nexus but if it's worth the upgrade i'm thinking about copping once their available on google play. Might just pick up the Samsung extended battery for my gnex and roll with it for the next year. Still undecided.

For those of you using a Nexus 4 and have used a galaxy nexus. Is it worth the switch? I'm pretty content with my galaxy nexus but if it's worth the upgrade i'm thinking about copping once their available on google play. Might just pick up the Samsung extended battery for my gnex and roll with it for the next year. Still undecided.

Having had both, the camera is better on the N4 and the 2GB of RAM help with multitasking a bit. if you're fine with the Gnex then stick with it but for the better camera, processor and RAM go with the N4.

Having had both, the camera is better on the N4 and the 2GB of RAM help with multitasking a bit. if you're fine with the Gnex then stick with it but for the better camera, processor and RAM go with the N4.

Thanks. Yeah i've looked up a few comparisons today, most say the N4 is of course the better phone but it's not leaps and bounds better. Think i'll just stick with my gnex.

Bought one for my mom. She says the phone is louder and has better grip in your hand. Her Galaxy Nexus was really slippery. Wireless charging is sweet too. An all around better device. Oh and the N4 used micro-sim versus a stand sim for the Galaxy Nexus.

I would say upgrade and keep the Galaxy Nexus as a backup. You can buy a sim card adapter from these guys. http://microsim-shop.com/ . Those other cheap ones will get stuck in the phone or damage the connector.

The one downside she noted was the phone gets really warm when playing games.

What's up fellas. Currently an iPhone 4s owner. About to make the switch to the dark side and get the Galaxy Nexus on a trade. I'm switching not because of dissatisfaction with my iPhone, I've been a very loyal customer for the last couple years and think the 4s is an excellent device. I'm just looking for something different, a change of pace. 

How are ya'll liking the Galaxy Nexus? JellyBean treating you good? Hows the butter thing google was working on with JellyBean

What's up fellas. Currently an iPhone 4s owner. About to make the switch to the dark side and get the Galaxy Nexus on a trade. I'm switching not because of dissatisfaction with my iPhone, I've been a very loyal customer for the last couple years and think the 4s is an excellent device. I'm just looking for something different, a change of pace. 

How are ya'll liking the Galaxy Nexus? JellyBean treating you good? Hows the butter thing google was working on with JellyBean

I made the switch from an iphone 4 to a galaxy nexus and i'm glad i did. I got tired of IOS so i really wanted a change. Jelly bean is very smooth, best part about the nexus line is you get updates as soon as they come out. GSM version though, if you're on a Verizon gnex you'll have to wait a bit. Also one of the main reasons why i switched was to cut my monthly bill, left ATT and went prepaid with Tmobile. Pay $30 a month now opposed to the $70 i was paying ATT when i had my iphone.

Anyone know if best buy would price match amazon wireless? I am not passing up on the note 2 for $99 if they do

Damn after a few days with the DNA its fire.

I turn the screen brightness from 100% to 70 and it damn near doubled the battery life.

Anyone in NYC looking to take advantage of the T-Mobile sale during its last day (12/20) tomorrow. We are doing a "Friends & Family" promo in addition to the regular promo and I can get you an extra $100 off a device.

I work at a T-Mobile store in midtown Manhattan. If interested let me know via email, [email protected] and we can work it out. I'm just trying to help some people out if I can!

Got a note 2...anyone know how to get text notification from twitter like how it appears on an iPhone

Back
Top Bottom