• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I use win amp but I'm not really a fan of it... The lock screen portion is too much, its the only thing that bothers me about it

Please excuse my ignorance, but I DL'ed the icons but I'm not sure how to go about this.
Do I DL it to my phone? I'm just trying to replace some icons.
-Drew

Yea dl it to your phone
Then you should find the icons under themes in your launcher

Thanks man. Do you happen to know how to do it with Nova Launcher? I can't find the Theme settings. :nerd:

Edit: Do you have to DL it through the Play Store or Deviant Art?

-Drew

You can do it both ways.

Getting better at it lol damn this is gonna take weeks

please tell me how? :nerd:

[COLOR=#red]Jellybean was FINALLY released for the Verizon SGS3. Hate we had to wait so long, but whatever. Project butter makes the SGS3 so fast, that it feels like I have a brand new phone. I also like the swype keyboard better than swiftkey. I'm good till the SGS4[/COLOR]

the note2 is a beast!... im learning so much new stuff after having it for a month that i dont even wanna root it yet. any website that has tips etc. for the note2?

[COLOR=#red]Jellybean was FINALLY released for the Verizon SGS3. Hate we had to wait so long, but whatever. Project butter makes the SGS3 so fast, that it feels like I have a brand new phone. I also like the swype keyboard better than swiftkey. I'm good till the SGS4[/COLOR]

:nthat:
yes!

So whose got the Nexus 10 and what do you think about it? I'm thinking about getting a tablet and was wondering how it is with root as well. And any opinions on it versus the ipad4? Thanks in advance

I've used both I like goSMS better

As of now I'm using neither.. I just run stock since I can send quick replies with it now

Dang, I remember when this thread started..................

My how far Android has come........

BTW- not having Chomp as your Default Text App is just a big waste of time..........

HTC has been very vague as to why the update was hitting delays and all of that, but one user claimed that an HTC rep said that Verizon Wireless figured the handset was better off without it. Verizon Wireless was not really any help during that time as well, as they refused to make any official comments. HTC reps were still telling customers last month that the update was coming, but today, we are seeing the other side of that response. In an email from the user, an online source says that in it Verizon Wireless claims that the phone runs much better without the new software.

In the email, the HTC rep was very polite and wanted to provide the correct reason as to why the update was not coming to the THC Thunderbolt. They claimed that when the software was tested on the phone that it “bogged down and started running it slower. Verizon decided that the phone functioned better without the ICS update”. The HTC rep went on to apologize for the inconvenience and said that if the customer had any other questions to connect them directly.

After being jerked around for months ..

:x :x :x :x :x :x

Back
Top Bottom