• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As far as non essential widgets go....I think the Flipboard widget takes the cake.

Really enhances that look of your screen and is very functional.

Looks great on the Note.

Nexus 4 will be back on the Google Play Store at noon PST.  

Hopefully things will go smoother this time.  

yo how long is it going to take for verizon or samsung to approve and roll out the 4.1 update? cats is already on 4.2 :smh:

Copped an Optimus G. Thing is RIDICULOUSLY fast...it's crazy to think this thing doesn't even have Jelly Bean.

My friend has one and I played with it the other day.

Was about to run away with it. Felt bad when I took out my Thunderbolt. :frown:

Last edited:
yo how long is it going to take for verizon or samsung to approve and roll out the 4.1 update? cats is already on 4.2 :smh:

4.1 been out go into settings and push the update button.

4.2 you might as well root and rom. I'm using a 4.2 Rom can't be waiting for Verizon when Samsung and Google has already done there part.

Keeping up with the freshest phone is like keeping up with the freshest milk. As soon as you get familiar with the device, boom, it's outdated. I remember when the thunderbolt was the top of the food chain :lol: now people look at it as a joke.

Keeping up with the freshest phone is like keeping up with the freshest milk. As soon as you get familiar with the device, boom, it's outdated. I remember when the thunderbolt was the top of the food chain :lol: now people look at it as a joke.

what i do is i cop the top phone then when the new one comes out i sell the old one pay a little more and cop the new one of CL.

in the past year i have had about 6 or 7 different phones ranging from blackberry to android to iphones.

i need to try windows phone next

Back
Top Bottom