• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any chance we'll get the emoji capabilities in our regular SMS app (i know it works in handcent but im not a huge fan of the way conversations look there) and be able to view em in browsers/instagram? i have an EVO LTE if that means anything.

They gonna hit you with that 35 restock fee, you going to the store to start service or upgrade? I think wirefly is gonna have it for 249 if that helps
I am going through their win back program and my situation is a little complicated to say the least. I gotta save as much money as possible so the s3 or DNA are gonna have to do for awhile.

I am going through their win back program and my situation is a little complicated to say the least. I gotta save as much money as possible so the s3 or DNA are gonna have to do for awhile.

I use to work vzw, if that's case gs3 ain't bad but DNA and prolly copping a mophie juice pack down the line will get the job done if you like sense. Touch wiz is better than sense to me, but if camera and screen are important DNA is way better

idk what all the win back includes. but you can get a S3 for 59 if you start a new contract with Verizon on amazon

idk what all the win back includes. but you can get a S3 for 59 if you start a new contract with Verizon on amazon
Is there any discounts monthly for Verizon? I am out of contract and would gladly switch, but they are considerably more expensive than Sprint due to not having unlimited data. I use around 4gb a month and that's showing 120 on verizon's site, unlimited text, and the smallest amount of minutes, and 4gb data. Even 2gb is more expensive than what I pay now on Sprint having a 4g phone

Is there any discounts monthly for Verizon? I am out of contract and would gladly switch, but they are considerably more expensive than Sprint due to not having unlimited data. I use around 4gb a month and that's showing 120 on verizon's site, unlimited text, and the smallest amount of minutes, and 4gb data. Even 2gb is more expensive than what I pay now on Sprint having a 4g phone

If you have a work email go to the discounts section of their site type it in and they will send an email with info, or call customer service and tell me where you work, the discount comes off of the cost of the data you pick, so in all honesty it will cover tax and maybe a few extra bucks, I hate that they changed how employer discounts worked. I will say if sprint works for you no point of leaving, but if you travel a lot hands down vzw got the game on lock.

^
If you work for the state then you get a discount on your monthly bill. Are you still in college? They give student discounts too. I get 19% off my bill. The best discount I got was when I would get 30% off my at&t bill a few years ago.

If you are serious about switching go to a coroporate store and see if they will put you on the old plans. They were like 59.99 for unlimited text+450 minutes then 50 for 5 gb of data.

If you "work" for any major company you can get a discount. Coke and Best Buy get the best discount so if you can acquire a paycheck stub or photo ID with your name and either one of these companies you would get 26 percent off which would put you at 85 a month before taxes

With all this being said I still think T-Mobile is the best choice if they get good service in your area however if you travel or live in the boonies Verizon is the best hands down.

The miltary discount is 15 percent off.

Photoshop is your friend and PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Unfortunately any discount you can get on VZW (corporate, school, etc) you can most likely get on Sprint, so it wouldn't really solve your problem.

My pops gets a 15% discount (gov't) for Sprint that I use on my line, so it comes out to $75 after taxes. I checked it out for Verizon and it would only be 10%, so my bill still would've been about $115 after taxes with the 4gb/month data plan...which I think is insane, but w/e.

Yeah VZW does have a wide range of discounts. My dad still get's a discount from when he used to work at Boeing.

so i found a guy that wants my note 2 for his iphone 5.

then im gunna trade/sell the iphone 5 and get another note 2.

reason im doing this is because there is a scratch on mine that really irks me.

hopefully i can get another note 2 by the end of the week :nerd:

^
That's a lot of trading over a scratch. Is the scratch on the screen? Maybe use a screen protector for the next one. The guy you're trading with must be stupid to trade for a phone with a scratch.

Last edited:
^
That's a lot of trading over a scratch. Is the scratch on the screen? Maybe use a screen protector for the next one. The guy you're trading with must be stupid to trade for a phone with a scratch.

yeah its a light scratch on the screen but its almost like 2 inches. If u clean the screen really well you can see it but if theres alotta finger marks and oil u cant tell.

he never asked about a scratch or condition so im not gunna tell him. if he figures it out and doesnt want it then oh well.

im def gunna get a screen protector for the next one

nvm gunna keep the note. scratch isnt too big of adeal right now

Last edited:
yeah its a light scratch on the screen but its almost like 2 inches. If u clean the screen really well you can see it but if theres alotta finger marks and oil u cant tell.
he never asked about a scratch or condition so im not gunna tell him. if he figures it out and doesnt want it then oh well.
im def gunna get a screen protector for the next one

nvm gunna keep the note. scratch isnt too big of adeal right now

Had a guy who trade me his 5 for my s3 when i was selling it on craigslist after i got my N2, some people are desperate at times.

Need some opinions on what screen protector to get for the n2.

I would want one that works well with the spen

Back
Top Bottom