• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what i do is i cop the top phone then when the new one comes out i sell the old one pay a little more and cop the new one of CL.
in the past year i have had about 6 or 7 different phones ranging from blackberry to android to iphones.
i need to try windows phone next

I do the same. I usually keep the same phone for about 3 months then switch. I always try look to for the best offers. If I pay the difference it's usually not more than $75. Went through 8 phones last year. If you saw me every other week I'd have a different phone :lol: :smh:

what i do is i cop the top phone then when the new one comes out i sell the old one pay a little more and cop the new one of CL.
in the past year i have had about 6 or 7 different phones ranging from blackberry to android to iphones.
i need to try windows phone next

I do the same. I usually keep the same phone for about 3 months then switch. I always try look to for the best offers. If I pay the difference it's usually not more than $75. Went through 8 phones last year. If you saw me every other week I'd have a different phone :lol: :smh:

Are you all on plans and just buying for $250+ off CL¿

Seems like a lot of work and unnecessary money spent. I'd rather just save that money and continue on trying to save these cam girls spending tokens on them

All I want is that damn bumper.  Wasn't even for sale.  
mean.gif

How are you gonna have more phones but not more easily manufactured bumpers?  

I can get it in the cart now, and then when I click "Proceed":

Oops, we had trouble processing your request. We're working on fixing the issue. Please try again later.

Last edited:
4.1 been out go into settings and push the update button.
4.2 you might as well root and rom. I'm using a 4.2 Rom can't be waiting for Verizon when Samsung and Google has already done there part.

son ive been check the update everyday
got a link to the rom you using?

Did anyone get the N4 because it's still letting me add to the cart but won't let me checkout.

Did anyone get the N4 because it's still letting me add to the cart but won't let me checkout.
Same thing. It's showed up as "add to cart" about a dozen times but errtime I try to checkout it tells me that "oops" error massage

This banner just went up. I bet Google named its store the Play Store because they stay playing... Bad joke I know but :smh: :x

Last edited:
Someone wanted to trade me their Optimus G for my 16gig Nexus 4, i though about it for a sec but i cant let this baby go. Really nice phone tho just wish there was some development for it.

Trying to decide if I'm going to keep this icon pack/wallpaper combo, sometimes the bright colors and simple icons make it look childish. But it also looks pretty cool. Loving the functionality of the Apex launcher. Swipe up to launch app drawer and swipe down to default screens makes navigation so simple.

Someone wanted to trade me their Optimus G for my 16gig Nexus 4, i though about it for a sec but i cant let this baby go. Really nice phone tho just wish there was some development for it.

For the OG? If so, they just unlocked the bootloader at XDA and I heard there might be an AOSP rom as soon as this Friday. The potential is there, and I think dev support will be strong for this phone.

For the OG? If so, they just unlocked the bootloader at XDA and I heard there might be an AOSP rom as soon as this Friday. The potential is there, and I think dev support will be strong for this phone.

Yeah seen that, i follow the OG forum a lot on XDA. Its really slow right now but i hope they can run the N4 ROM's soon.

Back
Top Bottom