• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[COLOR=#red]So basically Verizon's Razr M is getting the Jellybean OTA update as we speak...I predict Jellybean for the Verizon SGSIII coming after the second version of Key Lime Pie :lol: :x :smh: >:[/COLOR]

Thanks for the help... I didnt have a problem with Play Music but while Im at work or on the train, I dont get service and it doest play all my music for some reason

That'd be dope if they booted me :lol: the service sucks and I'd get out without having to worry about the next carrier I choose covering my etf even though I know a chick at T-Mobile who will.

Just continue to be a data ***** then. Download as much as you can. They'll eventually get fed up and terminate you.

Man im about to try this, I been trying to leave Sprint forever.... I still have 1yr left on my contract. Time to put FoxFi to use and download as much as i can.

I played with the note 2 today and it is gorgeous. I was going to cop the dna, but i think im go na have to roll with the big boy. I have a feeling that the note will just be an upgraded rezound.

I played with the note 2 today and it is gorgeous. I was going to cop the dna, but i think im go na have to roll with the big boy. I have a feeling that the note will just be an upgraded rezound.

they have it in VZW stores now? and I wouldnt put much faith in the HTC joint, look at the resound, better stats tan anyphone when it dropped, but it was an HTC. look at the One Series, I hear the One x is like 99 cents now LOL

gonna check out the new phones this weekend.  Im leaning  more towards trying that lumia 920

That'd be dope if they booted me :lol: the service sucks and I'd get out without having to worry about the next carrier I choose covering my etf even though I know a chick at T-Mobile who will.

Just continue to be a data ***** then. Download as much as you can. They'll eventually get fed up and terminate you.

Man im about to try this, I been trying to leave Sprint forever.... I still have 1yr left on my contract. Time to put FoxFi to use and download as much as i can.

foxfi doesn't work. they blocked that with an update. pda.net works if you usb tether though. that's how i do all my damage.

they have it in VZW stores now? and I wouldnt put much faith in the HTC joint, look at the resound, better stats tan anyphone when it dropped, but it was an HTC. look at the One Series, I hear the One x is like 99 cents now LOL

It was in best buy and didn't have the vzw branding.

[COLOR=#red]So basically Verizon's Razr M is getting the Jellybean OTA update as we speak...I predict Jellybean for the Verizon SGSIII coming after the second version of Key Lime Pie :lol: :x :smh: >:[/COLOR]

bruh i hate verizon :smh: i rooted my GS3. you must want the "official" jb update

foxfi doesn't work. they blocked that with an update. pda.net works if you usb tether though. that's how i do all my damage.

Really? FoxFi works just fine for me, I use it everyday with my iPad. I have a rooted Nexus S 4g running ICS 4.0.4 Gummy rom if that matters....

yeah, i just downloaded it from fox fi themselves since sprint took it down. i guess the ics update blocked it and they are working on a fix for it now. i tried again and it doesn't work.

bruh i hate verizon :smh: i rooted my GS3. you must want the "official" jb update
[COLOR=#red]
School me in the ways of getting JB on my Verizon GSIII. I'm so lame now and for some reason I don't do the pseudo-hacker type stuff anymore and have lost all my knowledge and skills. Heck even a few years ago I rooted my OG Nexus to get Froyo before it came out. [/COLOR]

google 'verizon s3 xda development' and clink the link. It will take you the the forum and the root methods will be some of the top threads. There is a one click method and you couldn't brick it even if you wanted to. It is too easy

Was wondering if anyone can help me out?

My cousin wants the ringtone for the beginning of 36 mafia 2 way freak for his phone. He doesn't want the song just the actual tone from those old school phones. I searched edge and the web but I'm having no luck. Does anyone have or happen to know anywhere he can get it? Thanks

the note 2 attracts so much attention

everybody wants to see it and every one acts me how it fits in my pocket :lol:

this is the only phone that has me satisfied without rooting or romming

When I get my note I'm gonna be so incognito with that joint because it feels goofy pulling out a device that large. Oh yeah, it has a built in spy surf mode that allows you to view web pages without it registering in your search history. I know that well clinch the deal for a LOT of NTers.

Back
Top Bottom