• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I get my note I'm gonna be so incognito with that joint because it feels goofy pulling out a device that large. Oh yeah, it has a built in spy surf mode that allows you to view web pages without it registering in your search history. I know that well clinch the deal for a LOT of NTers.

anything with ics+ has xnxx mode, or incognito mode.

I agree about the note 2. Damn near any time I pull out my phone in public someone comments on its size. Positive attention though

My S3 CPU has been acting funny as times, freezes when Im on my browser, sometimes the screen will be unresponsive or all my screen icons will disappear.

These events have happen in order at one point.

Anyone experiencing similar problems or know of any solutions.

Last edited:
Whats a good browser app? I tried dolphin jetpack its pretty quick but seems a lil ehhh to me compared to the stock jelly bean browser.

Whats a good browser app? I tried dolphin jetpack its pretty quick but seems a lil ehhh to me compared to the stock jelly bean browser.

I use chrome. Use chrome on my laptop too so i like the syncing of bookmarks automatically.

Does the Google Play store sell phone cases for their Nexus phones as well?

Figured it would be great if I order the N4 and a case with it through them if they do.

-Drew

Last edited:
Really starting to love the Note 2. It actually feels like a normal sized phone lol. Just waiting on development to come through and it will be a wrap. I am going to try and commit to one phone for once :lol:

eh...whats better? getting a gsiii and flashing it with 4.2 or getting an n4

price is not a problem. and ill also betting lte...

Really starting to love the Note 2. It actually feels like a normal sized phone lol. Just waiting on development to come through and it will be a wrap. I am going to try and commit to one phone for once :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Would it be too much to ask for your impressions of it in a bulleted list?[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom