• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want this N4, but these Black Friday deals for the GS3 are tempting...

I feel its only worth it to cop the N4 IF you're planning on going prepaid. If you're staying with your carrier its probably better for you just to cop the 50 dollar GS3

I want this N4, but these Black Friday deals for the GS3 are tempting...

I feel its only worth it to cop the N4 IF you're planning on going prepaid. If you're staying with your carrier its probably better for you just to cop the 50 dollar GS3

I'm out of contract now on T-Mo, and I'll probably stick with them. I was thinking about going through them for the N4, but it's not out of the question to just go through Google Play either.

I'm out of contract now on T-Mo, and I'll probably stick with them. I was thinking about going through them for the N4, but it's not out of the question to just go through Google Play either.

well if you go through tmobile for 200 you're stuck for another 2 years. If you like tmobile and their service go prepaid. Do you use a lot of minutes? $30 bucks gets you unlimited internet/texting and 100 minutes. $.10 a minute after that.

If you DO use a lot of minutes they have like a 60 buck plan for all unlimited.

Can't decide if i should get my parents a nexus 10 or a refurbished ipad 3 through the apple store for christmas. I'm personally an android fan but my parents could care less which device is running what OS.

well if you go through tmobile for 200 you're stuck for another 2 years. If you like tmobile and their service go prepaid. Do you use a lot of minutes? $30 bucks gets you unlimited internet/texting and 100 minutes. $.10 a minute after that.

If you DO use a lot of minutes they have like a 60 buck plan for all unlimited.

I'm on the Unlimited Loyalty Plan from a few years back. I have their Android Unlimited Web too. I don't talk too much, but when I do, I talk a lot. That $60 plan may be better for me right now.

^^^ yea, I'd imagine 100 min would go quick. Especially if your calling a customer service number with being on hold and everything

^^^ yea, I'd imagine 100 min would go quick. Especially if your calling a customer service number with being on hold and everything

This might be stating the obvious, but I think its something some ppl might overlook...if you're on the job market or about to be don't go for the 100 min. plan. 2 phone interviews alone with have you over that 100 mins in no time.

Just thought i'd put that out there.

How much Foxfi usage is too much? I dont want Sprint coming down on me.

They won't. I hit 20gb monthly tethering with USB tethering with PDA.net. I download movies daily.

But dude how did you get foxfi to work? I'm trying to tether wireless but none of them work anymore. Foxfi used to work and it stopped.

They WILL. I hit 20gb monthly tethering with USB tethering with PDA.net. I download movies daily.
But dude how did you get foxfi to work? I'm trying to tether wireless but none of them work anymore. Foxfi used to work and it stopped.

Fixed. I've been kicked off of both ATT and Sprint. Sprint outright terminated my contract, let me keep my phone and told me to basically kick rocks they don't want my business anymore.

AND the kicker.. I PAID for the $30 tethering plan on top of my monthly plan. I was averaging about 20 gigs a month.

It took them about 9 -10 months for them to crack down on me.

That'd be dope if they booted me :lol: the service sucks and I'd get out without having to worry about the next carrier I choose covering my etf even though I know a chick at T-Mobile who will.

starting to get some 4g service in sprint in my area :smokin

loaded up a netflix movie in about 2 seconds

wimax or lte? wimax is *** here in mpls/st paul. 3g is faster but it's still slower than hell. my etf is only 50 bucks and tmobile is gonna pay it for me so i'm dipping as soon as they get the new nexus. i can't get lte anyways because i have a sg2. i'll also save 30 a month by going to tmobile.

naw its lte. on my note 2.

im in SoCal.

i was getting 24 megabits down :x

once they fully get their network up and running it will probably slow down a lil bit but itll still be a million times better than 3g

I'm on the Unlimited Loyalty Plan from a few years back. I have their Android Unlimited Web too. I don't talk too much, but when I do, I talk a lot. That $60 plan may be better for me right now.

Straight Talk with t mobile SIM would pretty much be the same thing but cheaper...

I just went from doubletwist to Google Play a couple of days ago. Not sure why I waited so long.

tmobile isn't garbage everywhere. they are good here. good speeds too. i do have signal problems with them in south fl though and i don't with sprint.

sprint is good for calls and that's it. their 3g is trash, wimax is barely even real and i wont be waiting around for their lte when i can get 15mbs all day from tmobile for 70 a month vs 94. i'd cop that 30 pre paid but i talk too much.

I only use doubletwist cause sometimes I can't access google play. Just nice to have some music on my phone.

That GS3 commercial with the wife and her vid :lol:

I'm getting some crazy nice speed tonight on my phone over 30mb/s :smokin

Last edited:
I only use doubletwist cause sometimes I can't access google play. Just nice to have some music on my phone.
That GS3 commercial with the wife and her vid :lol:

How much space do you have on your phone? Theirs an option in google play to save songs, albums, playlists, etc to the phone if you want. That way you can access it if you don't have access to wifi or if you don't have coverage etc. You probably know this already but thought i'd mention it in case you didn't. I've got a couple playlists saved to my phone just in case i'm in one of the positions i mentioned above.

Last edited:
That'd be dope if they booted me :lol: the service sucks and I'd get out without having to worry about the next carrier I choose covering my etf even though I know a chick at T-Mobile who will.

Just continue to be a data ***** then. Download as much as you can. They'll eventually get fed up and terminate you.

I would love for Sprint to kick me out of my contract , once LTE hits NYC im gonna abuse it faithfully until dudes get me out of there.

Back
Top Bottom