• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
better deal for toilet use staples has the 8gb nexus 7 on clearance if you can find it for 159.99...people on sd getting office max to price match

Need a little help if someone could...

Have had my GS3 for like 2 months now and bought a 32gb card for it...put all my music and pics n whatnot on it and have had no problems

woke up today and it says safe to remove sd card even tho i didnt eject it and now it wont read my card at all and i cant mount it...i put my old card in and it read it fine...anyone know what the deal is? TIA

To those who use UCCW (Ultimate Custom Clock Widget) I have 2 clocks released.
Mint Clock

WidgetLICIOUS

Those look good! I still haven't used UCCW yet. Is it kind of a one-stop shop for clocks¿

Yes and no.
They do have themes in the playstore which you van download via apk and use it.
But this is a clock/widget app that let's you create ANYTHING.

Have had my GS3 for like 2 months now and bought a 32gb card for it...put all my music and pics n whatnot on it and have had no problems

woke up today and it says safe to remove sd card even tho i didnt eject it and now it wont read my card at all and i cant mount it...i put my old card in and it read it fine...anyone know what the deal is? TIA
Wish I could help. Similar thing happened to me. Took my working card out of my phone to send it for repairs. When I got it back, I put the card back in and the phone couldn't read it.

Bought a new card, also said it couldn't read it at first. Tried pulling it in and out a couple times and then it started working and is still working. I'm afraid to touch it at all now.

Wish I could help. Similar thing happened to me. Took my working card out of my phone to send it for repairs. When I got it back, I put the card back in and the phone couldn't read it.

Bought a new card, also said it couldn't read it at first. Tried pulling it in and out a couple times and then it started working and is still working. I'm afraid to touch it at all now.

That's crazy that you all are talking about this. My card has been acting up too from time to time. Some music/pics won't show up when I'm checking the gallery or Google Music. Maybe I should just upload my pics to Google+ now so I won't lose them...

I'm upgrading to the Samsung Galaxy SIII, thinking about leaving Sprint which I feels has turned to crap in the last year for T-Mobile. Analysis is showing their 3g data is faster. I wanted to ask about how the service is in nyc/north nj?

I'm upgrading to the Samsung Galaxy SIII, thinking about leaving Sprint which I feels has turned to crap in the last year for T-Mobile. Analysis is showing their 3g data is faster. I wanted to ask about how the service is in nyc/north nj?

The service is amazing here in NYC my dude. (For T-Mobile)

-Drew

Last edited:
Glad I left sprint in the beginning of this year , damm iphone hoards went H.A.M on the unlimited 3G data (some Android fiens too, but mainly iphone hoards) :x and you know Wimax aint s**t if you still rocking a Wimax enabled phone, and lets not get started with LTE not even being out in NYC :smh: for sprint.

Last edited:
My boy just got the note 2 today for for T-Mobile. I chopped the sales lady up to cover my etf from sprint and get on the 70 a month unlimited data plan when I grab the new nexus. She's gonna give me a 25 dollar gift card too iguess.

starting to get some 4g service in sprint in my area :smokin

loaded up a netflix movie in about 2 seconds

starting to get some 4g service in sprint in my area :smokin

loaded up a netflix movie in about 2 seconds

wimax or lte? wimax is *** here in mpls/st paul. 3g is faster but it's still slower than hell. my etf is only 50 bucks and tmobile is gonna pay it for me so i'm dipping as soon as they get the new nexus. i can't get lte anyways because i have a sg2. i'll also save 30 a month by going to tmobile.

What would be the best music player to play my music through my itunes playlist?

I have ocd and I like my music in order the way I set it up in iTunes :lol:

Need source on xoom drop off story...

Also i need opinions... my moms birthday is dec 7... so ive decided to cop her n iphone for that and tsblet for xmas

Question is... i4, 4s or 5

Ipad 2, mini, nexxus 7

Shes not very tech savy n really only wants them to show off pics of my daughter to her co workers hah

Obviously a 4 and N7 would be most cost effective but i dunno. Am i sellin my mom toooo short?. Would she be happier with bigger screens on both devices?

What say yall?

Also i need opinions... my moms birthday is dec 7... so ive decided to cop her n iphone for that and tsblet for xmas
Ipad 2, mini, nexxus 7
Shes not very tech savy n really only wants them to show off pics of my daughter to her co workers hah
Obviously a 4 and N7 would be most cost effective but i dunno. Am i sellin my mom toooo short?. Would she be happier with bigger screens on both devices?
What say yall?

Can't answer the iPhone question but get her the n7. I got one for my girl and she loves it, she's not that tech savvy either

Ipad 2, mini, nexxus 7
What say yall?

I got it from Android Authority, but here's a more in depth article.

LINK

Ipad 2, mini, nexxus 7
What say yall?
if she is getting a iPhone just get her a iPad. All her stuff would work better. Between the two

What would be the best music player to play my music through my itunes playlist?
I have ocd and I like my music in order the way I set it up in iTunes :lol:

Try DoubleTwist out man.

DL the app on your phone and on your mac/laptop/pc.

-Drew

Last edited:
Good looks bruhs. I think imma jus do the i4 n deck her out with accessories n get her the ipad mini for xmas

Back
Top Bottom