• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was team iPhone since the 1st generation.. Being so disappointed with the lack of upgrade with the 5 I decided to go with the Galaxy S3 and if i didn't like it I had14 days to return it and probably would just get the 5.. Very first day I took this phone home I threw the receipt away.. Can't believe I was losing so long with the iPhone.. This phone is light years better

jeremiahjohnson.gif

I'm so glad Google bought Motorola they were pumping out useless smartphones from 2011 besides the razr mazxx. 2013 is when truly see Google influenced Motorola phones, hopefully.

Well that rules me out. I just used my upgrade back in May on a stupid Motorla Photon.
mad.gif
and you bought that over the Galaxy Nexus, cause that came out around April of this year for sprint.
mean.gif
Yeah I got this at the beginning of April unaware that the Nexus was coming out. I made a thread and no one gave me advice 
frown.gif

WTH is the Motorola Photon? 
laugh.gif

Never even heard of that phone.
Exactly. This thing isnt even getting ICS. One of you guys give me a phone.

Well that rules me out. I just used my upgrade back in May on a stupid Motorla Photon.
mad.gif
and you bought that over the Galaxy Nexus, cause that came out around April of this year for sprint.
mean.gif
Yeah I got this at the beginning of April unaware that the Nexus was coming out. I made a thread and no one gave me advice 
frown.gif

WTH is the Motorola Photon? 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

used an upgrade on that
sick.gif
sick.gif

Well that rules me out. I just used my upgrade back in May on a stupid Motorla Photon. >:

and you bought that over the Galaxy Nexus, cause that came out around April of this year for sprint. :smh:
Yeah I got this at the beginning of April unaware that the Nexus was coming out. I made a thread and no one gave me advice :frown:

WTH is the Motorola Photon? :lol:

sell that pos & use the money to at least get a nexus s.
srs
-------

wish i was about that $700 on a phone life

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Its not my fault. I came over from an iphone and just picked a phone that had a better spec list than the iphone on those little cards that are in front of the display models. You guys should have helped me when I asked. Gonna ask my mom for her upgrade though and get one of these super phones

the ipad mini :rofl:

anyone forking over $329 for that thing is out of their got damn minds

can't wait til the nexus announcement next week :pimp:

I like that female reviewer and her voice :evil:.

1/2 the reason i subbed to her channel :evil:

the ipad mini :rofl:

anyone forking over $329 for that thing is out of their got damn minds

can't wait til the nexus announcement next week :pimp:

judging from the ipad mini thread & other comments on the web a lot of people are willing to fork up the extra money for a shiny apple logo :smh: |I

hope 4.2 brings some real tablet enhancements to make it the perfect one handed tablet.

OK anyone that's knowledgeable with Verizons upgrade procedure hear me out. I copped the thunderbolt last year because I was basically desperate for a new phone. At the moment I have the grandfathered unlimited plan. I'm not eligible for upgrade for another year, BUT my mom is eligible now however we're not on the same line. Can she upgrade to a razr, switch back to her basic phone, give me the razr? If so would I have to give up my unlimited data?? She does not have a smart phone now and I know she'd have to change her plan to get one. If she says she "doesn't like her phone" and just wants to switch back to her old plan, would she be able to do so.

I'm shooting for the razr because it has some features I really like plus I'm not about that $300 for a phone life. Thanks bros.

nexus nexus nexus. sorry i'm hype. less than a week away fams. and a $99 nexus? oh my! I'll ask again no one responded last time. How is the nexus as an E-Reader? Thats what I'm primarily buying it for...

nexus nexus nexus. sorry i'm hype. less than a week away fams. and a $99 nexus? oh my! I'll ask again no one responded last time. How is the nexus as an E-Reader? Thats what I'm primarily buying it for...
I've downloaded a bunch of sample books on it and it's been fine so far. I have to decide what book to buy with the Google Play money that came with the tablet. My only major complaint about the tablet is the location of the digital home and back botton on the bottom of the screen. If i'm playing a game where I have to swipe a lot or if i'm typing on the keyboard, I will hit those bottom buttons by accident so many times >:. It's gotten really annoying. Did none of the testers report that problem? I feel like if Samsung made it instead of Asus, they would've fixed that problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom