• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know some of you were talking about the copping the Note 2 OFF contract its the GSM International unlocked model(Should work with t-mobile or any other GSM sim with HSPA+ support. Ebay got the daily deals for today only goes for $800 retail and scopping it for $590

nexusae0_2012-10-22_13h59_35.png

BUY HERE

I know some of you were talking about the copping the Note 2 OFF contract its the GSM International unlocked model(Should work with t-mobile or any other GSM sim with HSPA+ support. Ebay got the daily deals for today only goes for $800 retail and scopping it for $590
nexusae0_2012-10-22_13h59_35.png

BUY HERE

If i wasn't on Sprint, this would be copped instantly. :smh:
I'll wait til Friday.

if the note 2 comes out by or before November 18th I am going to probably trade my razr maxx HD for It. does anyone have the inside scoop or have heard anything For Verizon?

Anybody else with Verizon having very shaky service lately last wk in a half it's been going in and out today it went in and out over 8x

Well I'm an idiot.

So I bought 2x battery for my phone, and ordered a case. Didn't know the case was meant to fit one large battery.

I feel so stupid :lol:

If any of you guys hear more about this please let me know. I would love to get this phone. I am not eligible for an upgrade and I'm guessing this is the upgrade price, but I believe my mom is. I'm going to call Sprint tomorrow but most likely they will tell me nothing.

All smartphones were $.01 on Black Friday last year, including the GS II. Check Amazon Wireless first before you go direct through Sprint.

No matter which method you choose the price will be for full upgrade or add a line only.

Last edited:
If any of you guys hear more about this please let me know. I would love to get this phone. I am not eligible for an upgrade and I'm guessing this is the upgrade price, but I believe my mom is. I'm going to call Sprint tomorrow but most likely they will tell me nothing.
All smartphones were $.01 on Black Friday last year, including the GS II. Check Amazon Wireless first before you go direct through Sprint.

No matter which method you choose the price will be for full upgrade or add a line only.
Well that rules me out. I just used my upgrade back in May on a stupid Motorla Photon.
mad.gif

AT&T can preorder the Note 2 tomorrow for 299 on contact. Doesn't release till November the 9th though.

Still nothing on Verizon, honestly wouldn't surprise me if they decide to not carry it at all

I was team iPhone since the 1st generation.. Being so disappointed with the lack of upgrade with the 5 I decided to go with the Galaxy S3 and if i didn't like it I had14 days to return it and probably would just get the 5.. Very first day I took this phone home I threw the receipt away.. Can't believe I was losing so long with the iPhone.. This phone is light years better

^
I never throw my receipts away for anything away because i'm paranoid.

I saw on instagram that one of my friends bought the Note 2 out of contract. I think he paid a little less than $700 for it including tax. I'm kinda tempted to open up another line on my account to get it and use it as a tablet instead of my Nexus 7 :smh:.

I was team iPhone since the 1st generation.. Being so disappointed with the lack of upgrade with the 5 I decided to go with the Galaxy S3 and if i didn't like it I had14 days to return it and probably would just get the 5.. Very first day I took this phone home I threw the receipt away.. Can't believe I was losing so long with the iPhone.. This phone is light years better

Glad you finally see the light my brotha. # TEAMDROID :pimp:

Last edited:

Repped for opening up your 3rd eye, brother.

-Drew

If you looking to copp a sd card and hopefully the phone you do get or have has a sd card slot.
sandisk-amazon-deals.png

BUY HERE

Repped.

I still have the 32gig from my charge im using n my s3 now but ive been thinkin about snaggin another as this one is perpetually full... ( the complete wire series is on it) lol

also after a while my sd card craps out so its good to have another handy

ordered them yesterday and they arrived today :smokin

Back
Top Bottom