• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK anyone that's knowledgeable with Verizons upgrade procedure hear me out. I copped the thunderbolt last year because I was basically desperate for a new phone. At the moment I have the grandfathered unlimited plan. I'm not eligible for upgrade for another year, BUT my mom is eligible now however we're not on the same line. Can she upgrade to a razr, switch back to her basic phone, give me the razr? If so would I have to give up my unlimited data?? She does not have a smart phone now and I know she'd have to change her plan to get one. If she says she "doesn't like her phone" and just wants to switch back to her old plan, would she be able to do so.
I'm shooting for the razr because it has some features I really like plus I'm not about that $300 for a phone life. Thanks bros.

Lemme help u... do not get a regular razor. Period. I'd rather see u get an iPhone 4 zfor free then buy the OG droid razor... Wait till black Friday and get an s3 a note a plus something,anything but the OG razor. Hard drives in em fail like it's their job post ice update. I sell Verizon phones btw...

Any who when u decide a GOOD device to purchase have ur mom use her upgrade to purchase the new one but do not have them open/activate it. Say it's a gift and ud rather not have it opened... Then go to a dif Verizon store... Preferably a premium retailer n have em throw the new phone on ur line. If u don't do it this way I'll be forced to keep the new phone on ur moms line for 24 hrs and it will negatively affect ur insurance options.

Verizon's device map. It shows the Note 2 and the HTC J Butterfly, which will be called the HTC DNA on Verizon.

source

Man I cannot wait to drop Sprint.... I still have this Nexus S 4G and have exactly 1yr left on my contract and I am not going to upgrade with them :smh:. I will defenitley be switching carriers and hoping there are some great choices for me 1yr from now, but for now, Im bored of this phone and im in need of a new one. Im going to start looking on Craigslist and hopefully I can find a good deal on a Glaxy Nexus or maybe a GS3...

Man I cannot wait to drop Sprint.... I still have this Nexus S 4G and have exactly 1yr left on my contract and I am not going to upgrade with them :smh:. I will defenitley be switching carriers and hoping there are some great choices for me 1yr from now, but for now, Im bored of this phone and im in need of a new one. Im going to start looking on Craigslist and hopefully I can find a good deal on a Glaxy Nexus or maybe a GS3...

go with a prepaid bro. F the contracts.

$50 or less for the SAME service. FTW.

yo i might be selling my gnex for sprint soon. if ur interested pm me

im in northridge so not too far from woodland hills

i was reading somewhere that lg is confirmed but sony samsung and htc is rumored to make nexus phones too
are they gonna release 4 phones in a year or something? im a noob :lol:

Dope... I just may take you up on that offer. Just let me know when you're ready to let it go.I'm also very familiar with the northridge area. I'm in that area a lot since my sons daycare is on Corbin near Nordhoff.

Dope... I just may take you up on that offer. Just let me know when you're ready to let it go.I'm also very familiar with the northridge area. I'm in that area a lot since my sons daycare is on Corbin near Nordhoff.

aiight no problem. im gunna go to sprint and see if they will let me upgrade early to the note 2.

Why does Verizon insist on plastering their logo all over their phones. Is it really necessary to put your logo on the home button? Anybody else get annoyed at this like me or am i alone here?

Last edited:
Why does Verizon insist on plastering their logo all over their phones. Is it really necessary to put your logo on the home button? Anybody else get annoyed at this like me or am i alone here?

They did the same thing with the S3. Doubt it will be have the logo there when it comes out.

it really ruins the phone :x
everytime u press the button ull see verizon :x

Exactly, i understand having it on the back since a lot of carriers do this but to have that logo on the home button on the front of the phone. Really? :x

Are people really that upset over the logo placement :lol: wouldn't be surprised if that was a deal breaker for phone snobs.

Someone gotta direct me to the right direction on how to use UCCW app, I'm browsing through Mycolorscreen.com and see all these fancy custom screen for droid getting me gelly cuz i don't know how to use that damn app.....
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Are people really that upset over the logo placement :lol: wouldn't be surprised if that was a deal breaker for phone snobs.

I mean i'm not even on verizon but is it really necessary to put the logo on the front of the damn thing. Yes i know i'm on your network, i don't have to be reminded of it every time i look at the phone. Phone has such a nice design than you see that cramped logo inside that little button. IDK stuff like this annoys me.

LG Nexus 4 press photo (ev)leaks, showing Nexus branding and Google Now with Google Maps card

We have probably seen everything there is to see about the upcoming LG Nexus 4 smartphone – even rumored Android 4.2 features – so, with less than a week to go until Google unveils its new Nexus devices, we’re hardly excited to see more Nexus 4 leaks. In fact, a recent report suggested that all Nexus 4 stories out there are 100% accurate.

Nevertheless, @evleaks Twitter account, a reliable source of plenty of mobile-related leaks, has posted what appears to be the official press photo of the handset. Sure, we saw the Nexus 4 in crystal clear pictures already alongside the blurry ones, and we already have a pre-release review in the wild. But we didn’t get to look at any press shots of the device.

In the image above, we can’t help but notice the Nexus branding on that strange pattern on the back cover design that we’ve seen in all previous leaks, but also the chosen screen image for this photo: Google Now cards showing Google Maps navigation but also sports scores.

The Nexus branding clearly tells us that Google is more interested in making its own brand even better known among consumers – of all the existing Nexus devices, only the Nexus 7 has “Nexus” printed on the back, with the HTC Nexus One, Samsung Nexus S and Samsung Galaxy Nexus having “Google” written on the battery cover.

As for Google Now, the feature will continue to be an important element of upcoming Android versions – let’s not forget that Google makes its money off of search – but we also feel this may be a Google Maps-related play since Google is now in a position to take hits at Apple’s for the latter’s maps performance in iOS 6.

At the same time, we’ll point out that the image above may be faked – just look at the two weather notifications up there – so take it with a pinch of salt. Or is that either Google and/or LG marketing screwed it up while photoshopping it?

http://www.androidauthority.com/lg-...-branding-google-now-google-maps-card-125536/

That home button looks tacky as hell. It would be alright if it was only the "V" logo. Right now there's only one company that tells carriers you're not putting your logo on our phones or putting extra apps we don't want, hopefully in the future other companies will be able to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom