• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Microsoft could have had me as a customer for the surface but its overpriced for what if offers in the rt model. I'll see what other companies do with Windows rt but some of them aren't investing in them and going with Windows pro 8 Intel chis.

For the Google/ Android announcement I'll be tunning in as usual.

Microsoft could have had me as a customer for the surface but its overpriced for what if offers in the rt model. I'll see what other companies do with Windows rt but some of them aren't investing in them and going with Windows pro 8 Intel chis.
For the Google/ Android announcement I'll be tunning in as usual.

co sign on all of this

:x

Straight sex

Woke up to a jellybean update to 4.1.2 alert this morning. I upgraded, I don't see any difference yet
But haven't really played around with it. If anything it felt a tiny bit laggier than usual. I'm sure it'll speed up

International Galaxy Nexus (4.1.1) and Nexus 7 (4.1.2) user here.

My Galaxy Nexus' screen is cracked so I'm eagerly awaiting the onslaught of new phones. I had the original Nexus One by HTC and loved it so if HTC is doing a new one I would definitely consider them over the other companies. Maybe Sony second. That LG phone just doesn't excite me.

Thanks a lot... Im going to wait until the 29th when Google has their conference before I decided if I should get the 7, supposedly they plan on making a 10

i asked before but didnt get an answer.

is there a workaround for the galaxy nexus usb situation.

how can i drap and drop files and music???

There should be some kind of data transfer app that will let you use your phone like a storage device. With my Droid X all I had to do was connect it with the usb.

thought i was done with android after my sht kept crashing and the gs2 skyrocket was a big fail for me

used an old iphone 4s for 10 days after i accidently ran in the ocean with my gs2

worst 10 days of my life i dont know how ppl love those phones so much. i got a replacement gs2 andi appreciate my enormous screen and ICS so much now. i was honestly thinking of getting the iphone 5 but i dont think ill ever own an iphone ever again in life =(

^
You sound overdramatic. It's just a phone. I can't imagine how distraught you would be if you had to use an old flip phone.

i used the iphone 5 in hawaii after i ruined my gs2... a 4 mile/5 min round trip from pearl harbor to get shaved ice turned into a 50 minute clusterfk of trollingass directions from apple maps 

the browser sucks, the screen is hella small.. and id never use a flip phone ever again. its like having to go to the library every time u wana google something. 

edit- the gs2 is a replacement cuz its still under warranty. i ddint buy any phones. 

Last edited:
There should be some kind of data transfer app that will let you use your phone like a storage device. With my Droid X all I had to do was connect it with the usb.

you can do that with any android phone. As soon as you plug it in you should get a notification to switch it to USB storage mode. Then go to "my computer" and you'll see your "hard drive" there.

Oh and you got a free rep haha. hit it by mistake.

Last edited:
Google unveils $249 11.6-inch Samsung Chromebook with Exynos 5 (Cortex-A15) chip
samsung-chromebook-630.jpg

Today Google announced that a new Samsung Chromebook was going on sale for only $249. The device features a 11.6-inch display, 16 GB SSD, 2 GB RAM, 1.7 GHz dual-core Exynos 5250 chip, and weighs only 2.4 lbs. A model with a built in 3G modem is selling for $329. I don’t know how Android fans feel about Chromebooks, but they should be excited to see Samsung’s new Exynos 5 Dual chip finally in production.

We have already covered the Exynos 5 in-depth, but to recap it features two Cortex-A15 CPU cores and a Mali-T604 GPU. This chip has already been spotted in an Android device, but nothing has been officially announced. Now that the Chromebook is available to order, it could mean we will see this mysterious Samsung Android device appear before the end of the year.

I’m not sure if a Chromebook can fully replace a PC yet, but it is getting closer every day. If I had to choose between a Chromebook and an ARM-based Windows RT laptop, I think I would easily go with the Chromebook. It is half the price of the Windows RT devices, and it features a much faster Cortex-A15 processor compared to the older Cortex-A9 chips in the Windows devices.

Hit up the source link for more info and let us know what you think. Would you consider a Chromebook for yourself or as a gift to a family member?

Not Android related but this is pretty awesome for the price and what it offers. Google is really shaken things up. I'm getting this for the holidays for my mom, my cr-48 hinge assembly broke :smh: such a great laptop.

Back
Top Bottom