• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
noob question but how many nexus phones are coming out this year/next year?
rumors for a sony nexus too? someone aware me will rep

^
T-Mobile I have a family plan
Just says sending for ever

Could be a connection issue with tmobile. Try sending an email with the picture. They might have to refresh your connection and/or you may need to refresh your phone. Don't refresh the phone until Tmobile trys on their end though.

*Slightly off topic*

Does anyone have experience using Sprint LTE?

I'm trying to decide to renew with Sprint when LTE hits DC or find something else..

Sprint Note II releases Oct. 25th for $299.99 . My Galaxy Nexus is officially for sale brehs 

i just renewed my contract last year but im on my dads plan who has been with them almost ten years. u think theyll let me upgrade early???

so i have an iphone and a gnex. should i sell my gnex now before the value drops too much when the new one comes out and ride the iphone for a couple weeks??

Last edited:
Just wondering what your guys' thoughts were about the Nexus coming to AT&T. The more I think about it, the more I feel like it won't happen, which is a shame. :rolleyes >: Let me know what you guys think, if it will come or not. Any carrier for that matter..

HTC shows off stunning 5-inch 1080p J Butterfly phone in Japan

440ppi Super LCD 3 sets the new standard in smartphone displays

By Sam Byford on October 17, 2012 01:02 am Email Email Larry @345triangle 44Comments
htc j butterfly stock 1020
inShare

The rumors were true: HTC has been working on a new flagship phone with a 1080p display, and we got to see it in Tokyo today. It's the HTC J Butterfly, and it's set for a release this December on AU / KDDI. A follow-up to the previous HTC J, the Butterfly uses the same red and black color scheme and Rhyme-inspired skin, though this time it's running on top of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Inside there's a 1.5Ghz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, 2GB RAM, and an 8-megapixel camera.

The real attraction, though, is the 5-inch full HD Super LCD 3 screen — it's truly a sight to behold. The Super LCD 2 seen in HTC's previous flagship One X was arguably the best panel on the market, but we think its successor is the new champion. Color reproduction is excellent, the 440ppi resolution is astonishing, and the J Butterfly's curved glass makes the image look like it's melting off the side of the phone. It doesn't feel overbearing in the hands, though; the phone's 9.1mm thinness and slim bezel make it surprisingly compact, and we found it was easily pocketable.

While this is a Japan-specific model and almost certain to stay that way, HTC reps told us that this display will be making its way into other phones around the world. If the J Butterfly is anything to go by, you should start to get excited.

http://www.theverge.com/2012/10/17/...nning-5-inch-1080p-j-butterfly-phone-in-japan

I know its not for the US yet but it gives you something to think about. Click on the link to see pictures.

Last edited:
http://www.theverge.com/2012/10/17/...nning-5-inch-1080p-j-butterfly-phone-in-japan
I know its not for the US yet but it gives you something to think about. Click on the link to see pictures.

Goodness...that display is GORGEOUS. I was surprised by how bright it is and I'm not even there to see it in person. Hopefully the U.S. gets something like this soon.

looks kinda ugly. i had the one x and its a pain to hold. it does not feel comfortable at all.

i rather get the note 2. especially since i spend alotta time reading and the 1080p display would make text smaller right??

lemme get that with a matte black back and i'm in

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Anyone have any idea why my gmail isn't being pushed to my phone anymore? Using an unlocked Galaxy Nexus. Been working fine and suddenly i noticed i only get emails when i open the gmail app and refresh. Settings have gmail sync checked off but still takes upwards of 10-15 minutes to get emails which is pretty annoying. Cleared the cache as well as turned off the phone and took the battery and powered up again and still isn't being pushed instantly. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Anyone else have this problem w/ the S3...

when I'm downloading an image off the internet, I have to try 4-5x before it actually downloads it correctly.

the first few times always say "unsuccessful"

t-mo if that matters..

Back
Top Bottom